How did you even start? (1 Viewer)

luisalow1

HSC
wow why are you angry?

chill dude. jesus christ. you are so typical, "like all the girls i went to high school with". you hardly know a thing about me, so dont stereotype. god man relax.

Last edited:

luisalow1

HSC
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
mmmmm so easily stirred up. you're soooooo soooo typical. and that lipstick?

luisalow1

HSC
ahhh my favourite pastime is cooking.

and theres nothing wrong with clothing and i dont dress typical of north shore either because i shop up o.s each year.

carreau

HSC
Tulipa said:
Wow.

You're not a North Shore skank or anything...
Could have sworn I posted in this thread already.. Mods favouritism much??

Northshore kids give me the shits too, glad to see another supporter.

To the northshore guys, don't wear those headbands or bandanas I've seen you wearing. It's stupid.

The girls.. Well I don't care what you wear, it looks good either way. But there's no need to be a bitch if someone else isn't from the northshore..

luisalow1

HSC
carreau said:
Could have sworn I posted in this thread already.. Mods favouritism much??

Northshore kids give me the shits too, glad to see another supporter.

To the northshore guys, don't wear those headbands or bandanas I've seen you wearing. It's stupid.

The girls.. Well I don't care what you wear, it looks good either way. But there's no need to be a bitch if someone else isn't from the northshore..
i dont like what north shore people wear generally either. too much fluro at the moment. but the true north shores are generally frumpy suprisingly. sometimes people confuse north shore with eastern suburbs though...

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
Or well not.

Nah, it's all shit trends. If I see another girl wearing boots tucked into skinnies with a dress/tunic over the top and a large leather duffel I will kill them.

Eh, I still live up here unfortunately but it's rather fun to bag the idiots around me.

Gilbert2

HSC
I started by stalking them for a while and faping off at them. After I raped her and she held my baby, she chose me

Atonofrash

HSC
Gilbert2 said:
I started by stalking them for a while and faping off at them. After I raped her and she held my baby, she chose me
And I still love you :)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Gilbert2 said:
Thats a waste of time. Just cut a hole in the front like I do
Nah, wear a skirt or nothing at all.

P. Dophile

Banned
HSC
jumb said:
Nah, wear a skirt or nothing at all.
if you're really a man please don't wear a skirt. I don't want to be gay but if i pick you up in my rape van i might as well have some fun before i kill you.

luisalow1

HSC
Tulipa said:
Or well not.

Nah, it's all shit trends. If I see another girl wearing boots tucked into skinnies with a dress/tunic over the top and a large leather duffel I will kill them.

Eh, I still live up here unfortunately but it's rather fun to bag the idiots around me.
you mean skinnies tucked into boots? hehehe

nah i hear you. a lot of people dress the same and it can get a bit irritating, like boots, skinnies whatever you want, but clones seriously piss me off too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)