• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How did you go in your Economics half-yearly? (1 Viewer)

Ozza

HSC
Out of 30?.. was it just the one essay? Or is that what you got assessment marks-wise?

williamc

HSC
He probably gave us his weighted mark.

My weighted mark was 17/20.

Total weighted mark so far 41/50.

Last edited:

Rosem

HSC
N/A
hey everyone...um with economics for me im in a position where im struggling with it like its mah worst subject....i didnt do it in year 11 and im struggling to understand what the subject is really about n i came last in mah half yearlys in my class...so im really worrying about it because i do want to get into uni but i dont want my UAI 2 get brought down because of it....i was just wondering what you guys think like is this really going 2 hinder my chances of getting a UAI of 80+ my class is really competitive n when i saw my grade i was so embarrassed by it...what can i do 2 better my chances of achieving a UAI 80+ n also just give me any general advice....

rosem is actually my boyfriends account ... n sowie 4 da long post n thank you 4 taking the time to read this...

williamc

HSC
Well if your doing 12 units you can drop economics. If your doing 10 or 11units, then all i can say is create some study notes according to the syallbus and practice past exam questions. Constant revision of your study notes will help cemet it in your head. You can search on the resources part of the website to see if your study notes are somewhat right.(although they dont have to be in the same format.)

www.boredofstudies.org/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)