How did you UMAT-ers find it today? (1 Viewer)

ice&dht

HSC
N/A
are the umat results only released on the website?

B.Optometry/science x) and hopefully get accepted

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
LottoX said:
To be honest, I don't see how Optometry needs UMAT =/
lmao why dyou think so ?
just curious , cos I kinda don`t think they need it either ...

piccolo

HSC
this is my second time doing UMAT and i can tell you this years was easier than last years (for me at least). not that im saying this years was easy by any stretch of the imagination! i think it helped that i knew i was going to have to work super fast cos so many people i know didnt finish but i finished all sections comfortably (although that means nothing if my answers are wrong) whereas last year i had to just put random answers to the last few in section 1 and 3. and i also got the 'he was alive for at least 8 days' answer. good luck to everyone :)

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
LottoX said:
To be honest, I don't see how Optometry needs UMAT =/
yeah. i was wondering that too. Optometrists look at people's eyes and go "wow. your eyesight is so amazingly bad. here, have some glasses." not "oh my indeed. how is your eye feeling today? would you like me to prescribe some antibiotics for your ailments? i would hate to be your eye right now, and be experiencing such excruciating pain from not being able to focus properly. Please tell me your problem: how and when exactly did this problem of yours occur?" ..................

[ok. to clear things up, i don't actually feel that way about optometrists. they are cool. :) im just trying to use humour to express my feelings]

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
Punksta07 said:
LOL 6 questions from Medentry practise exams were in it
yeah, that was a pleasant surprise. And some questions from the acer practise booklet were in it too. ftw.

fugi

HSC
^ ZOMG yeh!

i was really suprised at that!!

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
ssejamafone said:
yeah, that was a pleasant surprise. And some questions from the acer practise booklet were in it too. ftw.
hahah yeah ! =D good stuff.

ororo munroe

HSC
Hey all,
I found the first and second section pretty easy, though there wasn't really a great answer for the fetal alcohol question. Maybe I just don't have the smarts for section 3, but I found it really hard. I finished all the questions, and I think I got about half of section 3 but I'm not sure about the rest...

Chocolat

HSC
I sat UMAT too...omg...it definitely made me realize that I do not have the logic at all to become a doctor, chemist or anything of the sort...I literally couldn't do Section 3...I am telling you...I have no logical reasoning at all! Didn't mind Section One or Two though...still think I'm not going to do well :p.
I was so surprised at how many people showed up...all really smart, ambitious looking people as well haha...very intimidating...especially when you got called into that room and you just had to stay in your seat and wait for everyone else to finish arrive...it was like "Mmmm...I should go to the toilet.." haha.

Last edited:

sh1n1gam1

HSC
Well, I found that,

Section1 - Easy enough =]
Section 2- D= I lack empathy
Section3 - I guess like half of it >_<

rocafella32

HSC
Yeah the UMAT was pretty good...for all you yr 12 ppl it was way wayyyyy easier than last yr, especially section 1...like last yr i couldnt even finish reading the scripts, but this yr i had heaps of time left over.
Section 1 was pretty good...lot of problem solving and logical reasoning sort of Q's compared to last yrs comprehensions
Section 2 was always my easiest and i again found that pretty good...but damn bengali ladies screwed me up a bit cause i read it too many times.
Section 3 is i guess hit and miss...cant really judge how i went in that, but thats what i thought last yr and i got a 99 in it so hmmm...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)