How did your Half-Yearly Exams go (Post-exams feelings) (1 Viewer)

Riviet

HSC
N/A
The disadvantage for having exams that finish on the last day of school is that I won't be able to get any marks back until the start of next term. So much for posting exam results. :rolleyes:

P

pLuvia

Same here, english we won't be getting back for a while after the holidays, others I'm sure we'll get it back fast, well physics has nearly finished their marking after some people were given their ranks already

JLW88

HSC
Ad English - Probably my worst. Knew my points and techniques but ran out of time and didn't have any structure.
PD - Was ok. What I studied was in it such as the Ottawa Charter properties and that so that was ok. Kind of confident with it.
Senior Sci - Easily my easiest exam. Was quote confident with nearly all the questions and wrote alot just for emphasis.
Gen Maths - Was much better than I expected to be. Thought I would get smoked as I don't do anything in this subject but yeah I was happy with it in general.
IPT - Yeah pretty good aswell. Bit iffy on a few questions but what I studied was in it so that was worthwhile.

Hoping for 80s in each exam. Will still be ok if I get 70s I reckon. All of them are worth 20% each so pretty important. Want to get 80s or high 80s in my hsc though.

Best feeling when you finish that last exam, can't wait till its the last exam of the HSC.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
Riviet said:
The disadvantage for having exams that finish on the last day of school is that I won't be able to get any marks back until the start of next term. So much for posting exam results. :rolleyes:
lol .. i'm lucky ii didn't get my exam results back .. or else i'd have been a goner!! :p lol

>_<!!!!!!!!!!!

Riviet

HSC
N/A
I guess the only good thing about getting your exam results after the holidays is the fact that the teachers have had a good 2 weeks to mark them all and hand them all back to us at the same time in the first few days of week 1. But then again, our english department is soo slow... it took them literally half a year to give us our year 11 exam results.

passion89

HSC
^ True...I saw my english teacher today (completely random lol it wasn't a planned event) and she told me she will start marking the exams in the not too distant future. In normal-people-speak that means we will get it back after our HSC results are in.

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
Same here. The english teachers mark so slowly since they're so lazy. I don't know how they'll ever cope if they were asked to mark all the HSC exams.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
Trebla said:
Same here. The english teachers mark so slowly since they're so lazy. I don't know how they'll ever cope if they were asked to mark all the HSC exams.
English is usually pretty quick for us. Religion however takes forever. Last year, one teacher took a bloody whole term to mark our hand-in assessments.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)