how do i change subjects? (1 Viewer)

Prashanthy

j for johnny
in the purple-lined palace of sweet sin, where the
HSC
manifestation said:
You know we're supposed to get a confirmation e-mail on our uni e-mails...did any of you get one?
no i didn't. hmm it said we would gt it in ten minutes, didn't it? well, i haven't gotten anything yet. but after i saved the changes to my enrollment, the screen said "update of your course was successful - 23-Feb-2006" and it had my new details below so i printed it out, just to be sure. it says that "if you don't receive this email...contact support" so mayb u should do that?

tennille

HSC
You have to pick up a advanced unit of study enrolment form from the science faculty. Then go to the physics building, which is located on Physics Road. If you are coming from Fisher Road, there is a side entrance to the physics building on the first side you walk past. As soon as you walk in there, there is a student support office on your right. Ask them about enrolling into adv units (they'll probably direct you to a head lecturer or something). Get them to sign the form and take it back to the science faculty where they'll adjust your enrolment.

EDIT: I seem to be having problems trying to save the changes of my enrolemnt variations. :(

manifestation

What?!
HSC
Prashanthy said:
no i didn't. hmm it said we would gt it in ten minutes, didn't it? well, i haven't gotten anything yet. but after i saved the changes to my enrollment, the screen said "update of your course was successful - 23-Feb-2006" and it had my new details below so i printed it out, just to be sure. it says that "if you don't receive this email...contact support" so mayb u should do that?
Yeah I printed mine out too. And it said it was successful...yeah I think I will e-mail later today just incase.

Prashanthy

j for johnny
HSC
Tennille said:
You have to pick up a advanced unit of study enrolment form from the science faculty. Then go to the physics building, which is located on Physics Road. If you are coming from Fisher Road, there is a side entrance to the physics building on the first side you walk past. As soon as you walk in there, there is a student support office on your right. Ask them about enrolling into adv units (they'll probably direct you to a head lecturer or something). Get them to sign the form and take it back to the science faculty where they'll adjust your enrolment.

EDIT: I seem to be having problems trying to save the changes of my enrolemnt variations. :(
oh ok. thank you SO much for everything.

darkroomgirl

HSC
Yay! I've officially dropped Latin 1.1 and Modern Euro History! *dances*

Am now doing...

Education, Teachers and Teaching
Fiction, Film and Power
The Middle Ages (500-1500)
Classical Mythology

I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm really looking forward to uni!

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
Email back in 10 mins my a55. I'm still waiting for confirmation email.

Templar

P vs NP
HSC
Tennille said:
^as above. You're better off calling them. I never received a reply when I emailed them.
Never email some generic address at science. Email the head of department and you will get a swift reply.

And the advanced unit enrolment sheet you're talking about, I believe it's the pink special permission forms.

Prashanthy

j for johnny
HSC
Templar said:
Never email some generic address at science. Email the head of department and you will get a swift reply.

And the advanced unit enrolment sheet you're talking about, I believe it's the pink special permission forms.
oh ok, but i thought special permisssion is if ur trying to enroll in advaced units without having the necessary pre-requisites???

Templar

P vs NP
HSC
Same thing, doesn't really matter. As long as someone signs it, which isn't hard since you do have the prerequisites, you're set.

Shaking Paper

HSC
Hello, a little help, please...
I logged into my UniKey thingo to try and change my units of study on the 22nd and so found that email, but I had to change the password, anyway I could have sworn I typed it in correctly but I havent been able to log in since so I suppose not, is there some form that I should get and some place that I should go in person, and when, to a) change my units of study and b) change/get a new password for the UniKey thing.

alexialight

HSC
Has anyone who modified their subjects yesterday received a confirmation e-mail about it yet? Or can I just assume that my changes have gone through, confirmation e-mail or not.

sycotakangel

HSC
i havent received the confirmation email either!
they said it'd b sent within 10 minutes didnt they???
>.<

chockie

HSC
No email so far either, and now the myuni login page won't even open for me :(

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
No confirmation e-mail here, but I guess we're all in the same boat. I'd complain, but I'm actually going to wait til the timetables come out to see if they've fixed my enrolment or not. If they haven't after that, I'll complain then.

Tommy_69

Old Member
HSC
i log into my uni and go to enrolment variation - its just blank?

Tommy_69

Old Member
HSC
hrmmm. wel it let me but now i got hte blank problem when i press continue to try and change the units?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)