How do I get an "A" grade without reading my texts (1 Viewer)

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
So am I. How far can you really get in English without reading your texts?
Well, honestly I think you can fudge your way through most essays without actually needing to have read the text in it's entirety
I mean like it's unfortunate that the HSC makes it possible and you will probably struggle to get full marks but it isn't impossible assuming you have decent writing skills

MBTMaster

HSC
yeah basically ahaha
I'm competing with this one guy for 1st in Modern. I do at least 10x the work he does but he writes in this impenetrable academic jargon which gives the marker the impression that he might know what he is talking about, despite him having no idea. Obviously it's far more effective that my plain English prose.

I just have know idea why markers eat that shit up.

Last edited:

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
I'm competing with this one guy for 1st in Modern. I do at least 10x the work he does but he writes in this impenetrable academic jargon which gives the marker the impression that he might know what he is talking about, despite him having no idea. Obviously it's far more effective that my plain English prose.

I just have know idea why markers eat that shit up.

Yeah I do that too ahah

mrstripedshades

HSC
To the people faulting people on doing this and also faulting people on memorising responses. Blame the format/the game not the player

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
Instead of derialing my thread could you go to the 2017 chit chat thread

Thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)