N/A
Dear Friend,

Your bf is an Asshole.

Yours Sincerely.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Originally posted by Navjeet
hahaha, jealous of that shithead? lol...i think not! You dont understand what an asshole he is. When he told her he was breaking up with her, he said "ph and by the way, you owe me $400 for that ring I gave you" and made her pay for a birthday present he'd given her.
Try having a girlfriend leave the country and travel half the way around the world to the Netherlands to live because of a job opportunity, without telling you and leaving on new years eve, with you expecting her to turn up at a party only to recieve an sms from the airport saying 'Umm... I'm gone, sorry. :)'

That hurts.

But if you and you're friends don't like him and know for certain he's a fuckwit, just get a friend and approach the girl and say that he was trying to pick you two up, and you thought she should know..... a seed of doubt can grow quite large if looked after the right way.

Navjeet

>^..^<
HSC
Originally posted by Loz#1
Then no wonder she isn't listening :eek:
nono, i did it nicely. i explained logically why we all think he's a dickhead, but she didnt want to listen. But now things seem a bit better....she said she'd give herself a month to think through it properly before deciding to go back to him. Yay!!

stuff

I think you should just be there to support her. She's not going to listen to you or anyone. She "loves" him and it seems to me that she wouldn't accept your explanation anyway- its a physcological thing. Why do women go back to the men who are beating them? They think they love them (which they might), they don't think they'll do it again or if they do it it's just the way they are. it's stability, a relationship and to an extent love. I'm not saying it's right but it's just the way it is.Your friend has to realise herself what an ass he is.

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
i wouldnt tell ur friend a word

let him hurt her really bad then make a move on her while she is very vulnerable

then rape her!!! muhahahahahaha!!!

Navjeet

>^..^<
HSC
Originally posted by Malazn Pleasure

let him hurt her really bad then make a move on her while she is very vulnerable

you're sick! besides which, i dont go for other women.

lengstar

HSC
Originally posted by Malazn Pleasure

beside the rape part there is nothing wrong with his post
i say if they are stupid enough to stay in the relationship then they deserve the punishment they get

navjeet, does that mean you go for other men?

Dash

ReSpEcTeD
HSC
Ok dude... seriously now.
Enuff of this 'give him a chance crap', or 'she won't listen 2 me'...
The guy 18 and an asshole, his not gunna change in a hurry...
If u really care 4 her tell her how u feel...
And dun worri about being mean when ur referrin 2 him...
If you can't do it, heck I'll do it 4 u...
I juss hate fagz like this guy...
Thats all I have 2 say...

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
if shes a close-friend i would just tell her to her face...ive had the same situation and i found that when i told her all it did was make her wake up and actually strenghtened our friendship because i showd that i cared about her..honesty is the only way and tyhe longer shes with him the harder and more worse it will become.:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)