How do those fully sick Lebo/wogs pick up the hottest chicks? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueeyesguy

HSC
Loz#1 said:
you don't deserve an answer, you're an idiot.
thats a tad harsh dont ya think but then again this thread is a little ridculous I mean im sure a very similar question would have been asked probably 100 times

Affinity

HSC
Mr Lah said:
And Anglo chicks especially, i see it all the time with stunning girlfriends.
suck it up, that's how things are meant to work

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
blueeyesguy said:
thats a tad harsh dont ya think but then again this thread is a little ridculous I mean im sure a very similar question would have been asked probably 100 times
no, i don't think so.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
blueeyesguy said:
well that explains why girls go out with those "fully sik lebs" lol but could anyone possibly explain to me why girls around the ages of 16/17 have an infactuation with fotty players/surfies etc.These guys generally have the intelligence of a 10 year old and arent even that good looking well from my perspective so why are they considered more attrative????
footie players/surfers generally have the intelligence of a ten year old? what a stupid ill informed generalisation
seriously wake up

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
You fucking dimwits, it's because they are cocaine dealers.

This is not a joke, I am being 100% serious.

They have money, and cocaine, the two things women like most in a man.

Lils

HSC
Ok this burns me so much. fully sick lebs" is just a portrayal of lebanese youth in the media, however, i do not doubt that there are many young guys out there who are indeed this way. I hate it when people generalise about the lebanese community "bro", get a life. I mean seriously any person who really believes a whole culture is deemed to one individual personality and trait is just fucked, and only then is really with an IQ of a 10 year old. My goodness you would think in this day and age mentalities would somewhat differ to a white anglo saxon protestant southern america in the 1920s.

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
Lils said:
I mean seriously any person who really believes a whole culture is deemed to one individual personality and trait is just fucked, and only then is really with an IQ of a 10 year old.
My goodness you would think in this day and age mentalities would somewhat differ to a white anglo saxon protestant southern america in the 1920s.
:D

blueeyesguy

HSC
Schroedinger said:
There are a fair few smart surfies. But they're mostly good fun blokes. Footie players, well, don't let that cloud your vision, i mean hell, I was known in my day to play a bit of Rugby, and I'm fairly sure whilst I have the maturity and emotional intelligence of a ten year old, my cognitive intelligence is at least that of a 12 year old!
Sorry my friend I forgot to include all the private school chums who play rugby i'm sure they have at least the intelligence of a 14 year old as you do as well dont put yourself down lol i know your being sarcastic.I think the reason i forgot rugby players is because i dont consider kicking a ball over a post after being penalised for some unknown offence a sport:D .Ill stop being mean my bad ive just always been a rugby league person and rugby frankly doesnt appeal to me but each to their own.This is so off topic but oh well :santa:

RNN-A-MUK

HSC
them fully sick bro jokes are so fuking lame and old man.. get a life!

millieforever

HSC
blueeyesguy said:
Sorry my friend I forgot to include all the private school chums who play rugby i'm sure they have at least the intelligence of a 14 year old as you do as well dont put yourself down lol i know your being sarcastic.I think the reason i forgot rugby players is because i dont consider kicking a ball over a post after being penalised for some unknown offence a sport:D .Ill stop being mean my bad ive just always been a rugby league person and rugby frankly doesnt appeal to me but each to their own.This is so off topic but oh well :santa:
LMAO!! talk about trying to redeem yourself!!! haha... and, personally, any form of rugby is outta the q... and as far as lebs go-in the leb gang at my school theres an aussie and a european as well, but theyre mainly lebs, which could be caused due to the stereotypes... but, to redeem myself i shall admit i know a really cool leb who doesnt fit with the stereo type XP
and most chicks at my school dont "dig" those "lebs", they bag them out... even if theyre still human deep down... their ego needs a good kicking [i call it experience in the past with some of them^^]

Bookie

Banned
HSC
^ youre an idiot

also, INTELLIGENCE is different from IMMATURITY.

Lots of rugby players and surfers are very intelligent.

Immaturity levels amongst them are quite high though.

millieforever

HSC
was i considering their iq? no, was i discussing their intellect? no... i was discussing the sport... if i had claimed that they were unintelligent, my claim would have been unjust due to a lack of proof and unsustainable knowledge, as i dont know any surfies, and the rugby players i know... i dont tend to converse with... and immaturity levels are high throughout society... and dont call me an idiot, as you dont know me, and lack any descent proof

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)