How do u tell a friend u like her? (1 Viewer)

SipSip

HSC
N/A
babydoll_ said:
just kiss her and see what happens

if she doesnt like it then say you were drunk
If she doesn't like it....do it again...she's bound to like it...if she calls the cops....stop and then say you were drunk...

I mean i don't think you have to ask people how you tell girls you like them, you just do...

just say i like you

besides the fact that you treat them better than anyone is good enough indication.

Keen

MD
HSC
You may pay them special attention at special times but don't be all over them all the time.

I don't think you really should tell them you like them. Maybe at appropriate times give some nice compliments "Nice eyes, smile etc better if more creative - something she hasn't heard before" but don't over do it.

Keen

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
yeah she will eventually find out sooner or later that u like her- it just depends on how she finds out that gets to ppl- if u like her enough u can possibly find a way to let her know somehow

or be backhanded and tell ur mates u like her which thanks to chinese whispers she will hear something other than the truth- im guessing this is not the option u want. good luck

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
Ezzmaye said:
Confront her...if all else fails, say u were dared to do it...
lol thats the way to get out of it haha i did that...
only thing is, chix hate that. i mean, if a guy asked me out and i sed no, then he goes "oh well it was a dare anyway, heck as if i was serious,joe jst dared me to do it" .... i would b hurt, that the guys wer darin each other 2 ask me out- it suddenly reduces the girl to feelin like she is the total loser noone would ever date and the guys are rippin into her.and, she might actually like u but didnt want to admit it then, so if u then say it was a joke, her heart gets smashed.
my advice? do not say u were dared.
ok here is something:hhehee comin from a girl
lol
buy her a flower, not a bunch cos bunches r too overboard jst to tell her. so like, jst one or 2 gerberas or somethin. (only costs bout $8 at MOST)
giv her the flower/s and tell her u love havin her in ur life.
watch how she responds....
if over the next few days she suddenly seems flirtier or touchier or watever, she has fallen in love with u cos u hav shown niceness.
a guy who is drunk does not leave a good impression on a chic. if he is drunk and says he likes her... wat chic in her right mind would giv a damn??
and takin her home 2 ur cave after knockin her out is jst as bad...cos that doesnt mean u like her, it means u like her vagina.
lol

Komaticom

Bored Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Why would a girl's heart get smashed if she's the one who rejected the guy in the first place?

Strange world we live in.

I don't understand women.

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
Komaticom said:
Why would a girl's heart get smashed if she's the one who rejected the guy in the first place?

this is wat i sed before:

beccaxx said:
if a guy asked me out and i sed no, then he goes "oh well it was a dare anyway, heck as if i was serious,joe jst dared me to do it" .... i would b hurt, that the guys wer darin each other 2 ask me out- it suddenly reduces the girl to feelin like she is the total loser noone would ever date and the guys are rippin into her.and, she might actually like u but didnt want to admit it then, so if u then say it was a joke, her heart gets smashed.
the bit in bold: whether she likes u or not, it would hurt to hear boys hav 2 dare each other jst to ask u out. it makes u seem like an "untouchable"

the bit underlined: her heart gets smashed if she actually did like him but was too scared to say somethin at that moment in time and then he sed it was a joke

and women dont want to be understood, they jst want u to listen to them :) dont try and understand us, becos then u wana fix us, and then we feel like we rnt good enuf.
plus, if u try and understand us, it will confuse u more, and we will end up fighting

Senator04

HSC
N/A
plus, if u try and understand us, it will confuse u more, and we will end up fighting
Amen. How many guys have learnt that the hard way.

choc-chip

HSC
Komaticom said:

datz not the point...!!
the thing is ...wehn da gal rejected u, and u go:'i wasn't serious.." it just sounds soooo dickhead...!!itz obvious enuffff..mmmmm.u guys need 2 practise more~~~...

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
thejaws said:
How do you tell a friend that you like her as more then a friend??
Tell her, who knows she might like you and you don't even know it. Maybe she will just wanna stay friends but at least you told her.Lifes too short to waste time, let her know.

Dynamix

North by Northwest and then turning slightly East
HSC
ok, im going to expand on this a bit, although theres probably another thread concerning this, but i couldnt be bothered finding it. Not only do i like one of my "friends", but she has this massive fottballer type boyfriend, and im moving away to uni next year- how do i tell her i like her and yet avoid being completely pounded by this guy. The other problem is that im working with a local radio station, and theyve decided i can do a story on her (shes from siberia, came here and could speak english and went on to become school captain, success story typre thing) which only serves to complicate matters. Any thoughts on a final confession before i move away in February?

Komaticom

Bored Member
HSC
Uni Grad
The footballer boyfriend would probably be dumb as a nut, "using all the muscles except the ones that matters".

I have no experience in this, so I'll say just tell her, in the absense of her footy lover. If you get beaten up, add that to your radio broadcast: "I told her I loved her, and she, being herself, informs her boyfriend, a football player, and he kicked my ball."

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
Maybe I'm ignorant, but last time I checked a friend was just that. Why do people always try to complicate shit by liking friends?

S

Shuter

steph@nie said:
Maybe I'm ignorant, but last time I checked a friend was just that. Why do people always try to complicate shit by liking friends?
You didn't check the ladder theory lately did you!

Yarg

HSC
you can't control them, unless you are some total weirdo who can just switch off. I don't really get a choice when i like a friend. which sucks ass.

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
would everyone stop refering to the goddamn ladder theory

it is not jesus
it is not the answer to all your problems

goddamn that ladder- at least a few ppl every day mention it- who bloody cares anymore

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)