How do u tell a friend u like her? (1 Viewer)

SweetSeasons

HSC
shuter has this ide athat all relationships/friendships are based on where you are placed on teh *I'd like to fcuk" ladder. He claims guys and girls can't be friends unless the guy is gay or is already with some one much higher up on the ladder.
t's bullshit and shallow

Kronkite

HSC
N/A
but who's talking about being frenz newayz???

and fcuking frenz is aiight tho isnt?

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
i have just realised that we are going way off the topic and are not tryiong to help the person that is in question. :p

Persephone87

Parlez Francais!
HSC
mz_bubbletea said:
:[ how do you tell a guy u like him?
i sorta liked this guy ever since half yearlies.... but i duno if he feels the same.. plus i don't know what would happen if he liked me back..
Aint that just the question.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
yep we gotta stop going off giving minor suggestions and just hit the g-spot, where we want it.

because its starting to get a bit too complicated. and i realise that i generated that distractin from the real question. :p

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
well if u are friends..a real friend.. they will take ure feelings into consideration.. and you shouldnt feel uncomfortable with them..

and u liking them might be something he/she wants too.. :)

id say be open about it,.. but think about it hard especially if they are very close.. cos they might freak.. so choose words carefulli
but if they are a tru friend they will stay ure friend even after no matter wat the happens

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
Yarg said:
you can't control them, unless you are some total weirdo who can just switch off. I don't really get a choice when i like a friend. which sucks ass.
Well, maybe I'm a weirdo then.

zoeanne

HSC
Its bloody hard. i liked my best mate.. me and him were so close and i luved him so much and more then a friend... All my girl friends told me i had to tell him it was the rite thing to do, i had plenty of times i could of told him but i always chickened out, as i was pretty sure he didnt like me as more then a friend. anyway one day i text him and told him, i felt so bad as i didnt get a relpy and thought i had stuffed everything, but later on i got a reply and he said he liked me too YES! but he also said that he thought that even thought we liked each other we should stil be friends DAM. :burn: i was so cranky... but then i understod where he was coming from as i was his closest friend and he didnt wont to lose that or stuff that up if we eva broke up... i still liked him for months after that and i told him like heaps but still nothing happend still to this day i will still luv him, foreva. but i no that friend ship is the way to go, but u have to tell them how u feel, but make sure its not going to stuff ur friendship if you are heaps close...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)