How do you deal with disappointment? (1 Viewer)

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
a good 15 minutes in front of the computer and some alone time with your predominant hand.

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
using your other hand will result you sitting in front of the computer for longer than 15 mins and therefore take your mind off the disappointment for a longer time...
no jasonn.. that's just terrible

go die

irvine

USYD 2011 :D
HSC
When an assessment tasks fucks you over, fuck it back even harder.

Or alternatively work ridiculously hard for the next one. Good luck!

My Engrish marks were good.

Section 1: 15/15
AOS Essay: 15/15
Story: 13/15 :uhoh:

Extension 2 Report: 15/15

Extension 1: ...below 80% :mad:
and you're always scalding me for being disappointed with my marks :p

Trans4M

HSC
Uni Grad
just think about your hsc overall and not just one subject. Like I was ranked 4th for Chem for prelim but now in the 40s... i look at it well wats done is done and you got to move on. I was hoping to get a band 6 for it but at this rate probably not but then I look at it positively as our grade apparently beat the previous grade's average in the half yearlies by like 18/70 marks. So that means we will most likely all get good results considering some people got great results last year.

Also your marks at school isnt really ur assessment mark. The HSC exam will probably bump you up.

My current mark for English isnt looking good either. 28/45... which is like 60%... but then everyone my grade is doing quite well so i should be bumped up slightly. I am aiming for an 80 english(being realistic here) but what are the chances? anyways like i said i look at it overall. I still got other subjects to pull me up. :) so dont think about it too much.

Kralex

HSC
I lol it off cause Im 17 and probably have at least another 70 years of life in which I will encounter bigger problems then a few marks.

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
You have a whole lifetime of failing ahead of you so you should be used to getting poor results or disappointment. xD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)