how do YOU flirt (1 Viewer)

jam3s

Radiation Therapist
On soccer fields, In KFC, At uni, At clubs, and in
HSC
N/A
i got..... You are a pro at playing the age old game of hard to get.
Your flirting style runs hot and cold, giving just enough to keep them chasing you.
Independent and self-sufficient, you don't need any one person to make you compelte.
And that independence is exactly what makes people pursue you.

Sphyx

Asphyxiated
HSC
im the opposite to most people, i think...the more i like a guy, the less effort i will make to flirt/talk/get to know them.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Invincible Tony said:
yo dudes. flirt no flirt , if u want a girl just ask her out. if she says no ask again and again and again , evetually she'll give up and give u a shot, just dont screw up here, hehe.

P.S. - just make sure u dont get done for stalking or something, hehe
No don't keep asking again, maybe only ask once again after the first time and thats it... because in the end if she does say yes she's probably only going out with you so you don't keep bugging/hasseling her or she feels sorry for you.
If she wanted to go out she most likely would have said yes the first time.
No means no

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
Sphyx said:
im the opposite to most people, i think...the more i like a guy, the less effort i will make to flirt/talk/get to know them.
thats why yuor single, and sit at home all day eating copious amounts of food to forget your miseries.

Collin

HSC
N/A
Sphyx said:
Nice work! So erm, have you ever had a boyfriend?

Sphyx

Asphyxiated
HSC
SashatheMan said:
thats why yuor single, and sit at home all day eating copious amounts of food to forget your miseries.
same way that 'yuor' single, and sit at home all day posting copious amounts of posts to forget the hole that is your miserable social life.

JKDDragon said:
Nice work! So erm, have you ever had a boyfriend?
yes.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
Sphyx said:
same way that 'yuor' single, and sit at home all day posting copious amounts of posts to forget the hole that is your miserable social life.

yes.
oh no yuo said i have no life, oh no i am gonna go cry on my pillow and eat some fat food to forget my troubles.

yuo really got me there . oh no . waa waa

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
go play yuor guitar u hippie. my post count doesnt mean shit about my social life, it means i can achieve more of both , while you struggle to come up with anything decent

Sphyx

Asphyxiated
HSC
SashatheMan said:
go play yuor guitar u hippie. my post count doesnt mean shit about my social life, it means i can achieve more of both , while you struggle to come up with anything decent
dude, if you think your post count in this place is in some way reflective of achievements in life, i seriously recommend you do go to that pillow of yours.

or sorry, am i making assumptions here?

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
SashatheMan said:
thats the way

Persephone87

Parlez Francais!
HSC
Your Seduction Style: Ideal Lover

You seduce people by tapping into their dreams and desires.
And because of this sensitivity, you can be the ideal lover for anyone you seek.
You are a shapeshifter - bringing romance, adventure, spirituality to relationships.
It all depends on who your with, and what their vision of a perfect relationship is

HSC
Flirting is fun when there's (asexual) touching involved.

Your Seduction Style: Siren / Rake
You possess an unbridled sensuality that appeals to many.
The minute you meet anyone, you can make them crave you almost immediately.
You give others the chance to lose control with you... spiraling into carnal bliss.
A dangerous lover, you both fascinate and scare those you attract

stainmepink

HSC
An acquantance of mine fully passes on this pickup line where ever she sees a hot boy. shes either saying

"is that a mirror in your back pocket or do i just see myself in your pants?"
or shes sitting on their lap stroking their hair. Shes pretty full on and its kind of yuk. and shes pretty ugly too .

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
gobaby said:
An acquantance of mine fully passes on this pickup line where ever she sees a hot boy. shes either saying

"is that a mirror in your back pocket or do i just see myself in your pants?"
or shes sitting on their lap stroking their hair. Shes pretty full on and its kind of yuk. and shes pretty ugly too .
Being a slut can make up for being ugly. However, I hear it's one of those roots that you quickly regret.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Solution to the problem: get so drunk that you don't remember what she looked like.

stainmepink

HSC
jumb said:
Being a slut can make up for being ugly. However, I hear it's one of those roots that you quickly regret.

is it just me but i equivalate slut and pretty ...

slut = pretty?

and if he/she's not pretty then he/she is a mole.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)