How do you get a girl to like you? (1 Viewer)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
hehe pretending to be someone else never was my thing, mainly cos i suck at acting and theyd see through it from the onset, so unfortunately my terrible self is what you see and what you get :)

neeja

Marco Polo meows you!
HSC
AsyLum said:
hehe pretending to be someone else never was my thing, mainly cos i suck at acting and theyd see through it from the onset, so unfortunately my terrible self is what you see and what you get :)
or you could show them the terrible acting and then they would become intrigued by what you got to hide. and then go from there...

Winston

HSC
I think there's no general formula, i mean yeah some may say acting, but heck when you go out, you're gonna have a shit load of lies, and i swear one of them are bound to blow in your face unexpectedly, but being yourself should be the main aim, however if the chick hates you the way you are nautrally then haha oh well... i've encountered so many that just hate me like that.

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
Winston said:
I think there's no general formula, i mean yeah some may say acting, but heck when you go out, you're gonna have a shit load of lies, and i swear one of them are bound to blow in your face unexpectedly, but being yourself should be the main aim, however if the chick hates you the way you are nautrally then haha oh well... i've encountered so many that just hate me like that.
not a shitload of lies, you just happen to forget to mention certain things. who doesn't do that though? people don't want to hear that i watch disney movies in my spare time. getting the girl is all about selling a package... not your package, thats prostitution. have the best overall package at the time and you win!

neeja

Marco Polo meows you!
HSC
steph@nie said:
not a shitload of lies, you just happen to forget to mention certain things. who doesn't do that though? people don't want to hear that i watch disney movies in my spare time. getting the girl is all about selling a package... not your package, thats prostitution. have the best overall package at the time and you win!
woohoo!!! disney movies!!!

J

jhakka

I watch Disney movies. I bought Lion King when the DVD came out. Nothing wrong with that.

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
I have a lot more than the Lion King, but really, what normal person wants to know that I watch more than my fair share of disney movies, especially when I'm trying to get them to want me. I dont actually think theres anything wrong my disney movie fetish.. my desire to marry prince eric is another thing all togther...

Blay

the TwinBlade
would it be safe to say that we're all from SYDNEY
HSC
toodulu said:
if you became friends with someone thinking they were "potential" then yeh you get to know them and like them, whereas i would never go out with an actual friend, it's just creepy. and if i find out that they like me i would see it as a betrayal and probably won't want anything to do with them. it's pretty bad when you think someone is your friend and they were just thinking about getting into your pants.
berry580 said:
In case you don't know, not every guy's first thought about their crush is going down their pants thank you.

Your theory needs some major upgrade, or you might lose your best bet. That friend of your's who you see to have 'betrayed' you may have had liked you a long time but don't know what to do. Instead of risking it, he chose to be your friend so he can see you all the time, waiting for a right moment.

Well in fact I'm kind in that group. :( But I'm changing! Need to be more agressive!! :vcross: LOL

Hmm... i have to agree with berry here. Not all guys wanna go down the pants of their crushes. However, i will admit that it is very hard to find a guy who isn't like that these days. Most of them just want a pretty girl to show off to all their friends and sometimes, some girls are like that too (now now, that's just purely my opinion LOL so don't kick my head in girls!! ><*).

And also one of my friends is in kinda the same dilemma as the one you set up, berry. but instead, the girl told him to wait for her after he confessed hahaha. As cliched as it sounds, i guess it's a real test of... :S i derno it's a test of something hahaha strength maybe? or test of love? LOL if a guy is willing to wait for you for a whole year just to be with you, then you can be sure that that guy isn't just after what's in your pants ;) he's after what's in your heart.

ermm... as for making a girl like you... i don't think you can hahaha like someone said earlier in this thread, you can't make someone love you. but there are some things that girls might like from a guy: Humour, time, and genuine empathy. lol i won't elaborate on those. you try and figure out what they mean :p

PS: what do you mean by more agressive berry?? o_O... it sounds kinda scary :S

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
steph@nie said:
I have a lot more than the Lion King, but really, what normal person wants to know that I watch more than my fair share of disney movies, especially when I'm trying to get them to want me. I dont actually think theres anything wrong my disney movie fetish.. my desire to marry prince eric is another thing all togther...
sif prince eric, when you can have ALLADIN! :p

berry580

HSC
um.. said:
as if being yourself works. what girl wants to know that i havent washed my hair in three weeks, or that enjoy reading the newspaper and listening to nick cave as opposed to watching aus. idol and listening to N.E.R.D., or that i hate dancing in clubs like a fuck

you have to bed the girl before showing your your undesirable traits
LOL You've got a point there. And neither do I think I should tell my crush that during one holiday, I haven't brushed my teeth for 1/2 a week! :p
But one day when I date, I know I'll brush my teeth for her sake, its simply different when you're simply and when you have a girlfriend. Its not that I've experienced it, but its quite imaginable.

berry580

HSC
Blay said:
And also one of my friends is in kinda the same dilemma as the one you set up, berry. but instead, the girl told him to wait for her after he confessed hahaha. As cliched as it sounds, i guess it's a real test of... :S i derno it's a test of something hahaha strength maybe? or test of love? LOL if a guy is willing to wait for you for a whole year just to be with you, then you can be sure that that guy isn't just after what's in your pants ;) he's after what's in your heart.
Oh, your friend is lucky (although the one's who gets to go on bed straight away is luckier :p), I was rejected straight away (the next day) when I was confessed, and she practically wants me out of her sight.
PS: what do you mean by more agressive berry?? o_O... it sounds kinda scary :S
Don't know, but atleast look in the girl's eyes instead of the ground for a start. LOL

Either way, nothing illegal. :)

J

jhakka

steph@nie said:
We have at least 15 on video. :p

~*HSC 4 life*~ said:
sif prince eric, when you can have ALLADIN!
Because he has a big nose?

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
steph@nie said:
I was a sucker for Bambi, I cried when Bambi's mother died. It was heartbreaking.

SuGa BunI =D

broken doo dooo booo
HSC
i ballz my eyes out in beauty and the beast.. the ending was so beautiful..=(

the ultimate disney "prince": Quasimodo... tlc quality =) altho i dnt mind eric!

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Raiks said:
I was a sucker for Bambi, I cried when Bambi's mother died. It was heartbreaking.
i laughed :D

i preferred the mufasa death scene, cos james earl jones shouldnt die :p

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
Raiks said:
ditto... as well as the lion king, beauty and the beast and aladdin.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)