• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How do you get a girl to like you? (1 Viewer)

matt#1

HSC
N/A
jumb said:
Yeah, either that or you suck at detecting sarcasm.

Also, yes, girls love compliments, but just because you call them beautiful 10 times a day, that doesn't mean they will be attracted to you or sleep with you.
yeah, sorry mate...i do suck at detecting sarcasm. Also, I was just making the point that girls love compliments...i never said that if you call a girl beautiful they will sleep with you :rolleyes: .

2sense

The disorderly drunk
HSC
The type of girls that like compliments are the type of girls that like compliments. The type of girls that don't like compliments are the type of girls that don't like compliments.

matt#1

HSC
N/A
2sense said:
The type of girls that like compliments are the type of girls that like compliments. The type of girls that don't like compliments are the type of girls that don't like compliments.
...judging by that post, if brains were electricity...you'd be a walking blackout.

HSC
N/A
Rayanaldo said:
I've heard this question been asked a fair bit over the years.
Okay... so why are you still asking it?

Rayanaldo said:
So, how do you get a girl to like you?
be extremely sweet to her - but not overly [else she'll get suss]
give her gazillions of hugs
ermm.. tell her the TRUTH?!
just - BE YOURSELF!!

there's nothing else you can do.. except the old "i'll act like someone else" ploy - however, the downside to this is that once you act like someone else, and that girl develops deep lustatious feelings towards you, you're screwed - coz you'll be living a life that aint the real you - which in turn is considered LYING to her.. and if she finds out, you may be in for one hell of a ride..

:)
GooDLucK

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
SuGa BunI =D said:
bullshit, not all girls love compliments.. unless she have ego problem.. usually i just think the guy is being sarcastic
I think its nice to get a compliment

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
how about guys b normal n themselves, dont act like dicks, dont act like sleazes, b nice, if u think they look good then compliment them, if they're not happy cheer them up...

that seems 2 get u in the goodbooks pretty far these days with all the dipshits about :p

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
you have got to be joking!!
Go up to her and say i love u in front of everyone

Disclaimer: If you take my advice seriously, I am not responsible for any misfortunes that occur!

jellybeenz

HSC
Compliments are good. I think if you compliment a girl enough, she can fool herself into believing she likes you, when in fact she might just like the compliments. This may not work on all girls though. Thoughtful presents are nice as well. But not too over the top, no 12 dozen roses or anything.

Dumdida

HSC
N/A
hahaha nah dont say no 12 dozen roses...many girls wud like that....i wud :D but it depends on how deeply u feel for the peoplez though, if its just a i like u ur hot thing then yeh 12 dozen roses are not necassary but if its i really really like u or i love u lol then the roses are required :D

santaslayer

HSC
What's that formula again?

Appreciate, Congratulate, Marinate, Dictate and Consumate...? :p

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
Well you basically have to use reverse psychology

be an asshole , if you see her walking down the stairs.. well then dont be an IDIOT!!! Push her down it already!!

Also always remember to tell her how ugly she looks each and every day

good luck my friend :)

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Seraph said:
Well you basically have to use reverse psychology

be an asshole , if you see her walking down the stairs.. well then dont be an IDIOT!!! Push her down it already!!

Also always remember to tell her how ugly she looks each and every day

good luck my friend :)

i took ur advice...n well...yeh...all i can say was it turned out differently to wot i expected :p my voice is now higher...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)