How do you handle breaks? (1 Viewer)

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Breaks are a great way to relax and ensure you're not too rushed for your next class- and also a great opportunity to catch up on readings if you haven't done them before your lecture (or *gasp* tutorial). You'll make friends who have similar break times to you which will give you people to hang out with too.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Fark I see you have honours in procrastination =]
Well, I'm on my way. I really excel at the degree though. I'm so glad I picked it. I mean, I won't get a job, but who needs a job when you have SWAG?!

cormacshaw

HSC
N/A
Well, I'm on my way. I really excel at the degree though. I'm so glad I picked it. I mean, I won't get a job, but who needs a job when you have SWAG?!
Wow, that sounds even better than an Arts degree!

lgnorance

HSC
Where else should they sleep?! In the open and get all their shit stolen and stuff.
You don't make the rules and as longs they're being quiet then who gives a shit?!
Sleep at home you idiot.

Wight

ಠ_ಠ
HSC
Sleep at home you idiot.
You’ve got to be kidding me. I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense.

No but seriously, why the hostility. There's 7 other levels in that library for you to study, let the tired sleep.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Neither of those things are ironic.

The ironing is delicious.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)