• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

how do you stop having feelings for someone... (2 Viewers)

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
~Dreamer said:
go out and meet new people, network, go out with friends and they should bring their friends and so on. meeting new people does the trick for me, makes me realise theres a whole lot more out there!

YES!!!!!!!! make more friends!! more and more and more.... then you'll always ahve a shulder to cry on when it gets too hard!

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
santaslayer said:
Study? :p

Or listen to music. :)
hehe study..can anyone say NERD? :p

there's really no way to control what your heart feels, you just need time...time heals all wounds :uhhuh:

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
Find someone else and focus on them.

Belle

You should be dancing
HSC
Lol I agree with Lundy, chocolate solves all!

Failing that you should hang with friends or go to a movie or something, to take your mind off it. If you know it wasn't meant to be (or if they think that) then you have to tell yourself to move on. You can't find the person who is right for you if you keep dwelling on someone who isn't!

lengstar

HSC
i disagree, the meaning of life can be found at the bottom of a bottle of vodka

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
you have been searching thru that for a while.
havent you? :(

lengstar

HSC
yes i have...
try to avoid the person...hasn't worked though because my long time former crush occasionally crosses my mind.

Cicciolina

HSC
When you like someone you usually see them all wonderful and perfect with no faults - so I guess just focus on the reality - he probablypicks his nose and leaves the toilet seat up or maybe he actually has a really irritating laugh or whatever. Or imagining him gay like someone else mentioned probably helps too :p Basically, convince yourself he's not actually that great in every way possible!

dani

THAT'S IT!! chocolate is the answer to everything.. mmmm bueno...

whenever i need to get over a guy that ive liked for a while i just think of the things that have turned me off him in the past, in my case i noticed that he had a booger once :D guys, plz check ur noses before u meet up with a chick..
just concentrate on his nose hairs for five hours, and i guaruntee u that ull be throwing ur customers at him by the end of the week :uhhuh:

cko

HSC
doz this person have a pimple? or something gross? or just talks weird?? just keep concentratn/thinkn bout this stuf n hopefully bit by bit any kind of crush will have simmered to a "no thank u!"

Auto Wah

Ok this is what you do, AND IT WORKS EVERY TIME. TAKE NOTE!!!

you go to a brain surgeon, and tell them you want your amygdala from neocortex of the brain removed. After its removed and they put the stitches on, you'll have feelings for no one ever!! and you'll live happily ever after.

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
what works the best.. find something bad about them, then it turns into the only thing you notice about them and eventually ull stop liking him..
for example smoking..
but yeh a couple of people have said that.. just agreeing with them cuz it works lol

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
cro_angel said:
what works the best.. find something bad about them, then it turns into the only thing you notice about them and eventually ull stop liking him..
for example smoking..
but yeh a couple of people have said that.. just agreeing with them cuz it works lol

haha he does actually smoke but he never does it around me or when he knows i can smell it because i always have a go at him for it. Its really getting ridiculous because he gives me a lift home from work because we both finish at the same time and its like half past ten and too dark for me to walk and then we sit and talk and it all gets so confusing. I dont think he wants me to get over him which annoys the hell out of me because i really want to be fine its just that i know im not. I think i might just kill him and have done with it.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
want to hate him?

set up a punching bag with his face great thing that

J

jhakka

Cicciolina said:
When you like someone you usually see them all wonderful and perfect with no faults - so I guess just focus on the reality - he probablypicks his nose and leaves the toilet seat up or maybe he actually has a really irritating laugh or whatever. Or imagining him gay like someone else mentioned probably helps too :p Basically, convince yourself he's not actually that great in every way possible!
I leave the toilet seat up. But then again, the male:female ratio in my house is 4:1.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
rofl

does that really drive females that insane ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)