• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

how do you stop having feelings for someone... (1 Viewer)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
ahh okay hmm, thatd be a nice criteria for staying with someone :D

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
super katie said:
when you know they dont want you anymore and you know they were never right for you in the first place? I cant seem to reconcile my heart and my head. Is there anything I can do other than just sit here feeling like this until it eventually goes?
you break their legs with a baseball bat

thats what i'm planning to do

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
Loz#1 said:
*is afraid of nancy now*
if you were in the same situation, you'd probably do worse loz.

i think i have anger management problems

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
Loz#1 said:
well, for your sake, good luck.
ah, I don't know.

I hate him, yet I still have feelings for him. I mean, I know he's a prick but all the same... I don't know what to do. Maybe I should move to another country or something.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
if it's any consolation, one guy I liked is going out with a girl who looks like an oompa loompa (and i'm deathly afraid of oompa loompa's) and the one I really like is in another country for another three weeks :(

life4_rent

give it time ppl! time solves everything! =)

or use nancy's method & u'll be fine.. cept use a crowbar.. and betw. the legs if its a guy *grins evilly*

zerzillia

i don't know but hopefully this helps!

1. listen to music
(not the sad 70s ones... calming ones that really helps you, or cheerful ones if you can take it)

2. going out with friends/family

3. do lots of things you've always wanted to do but never had a chance to
eg. take a class on a musical instructment or do a shopping spree (they sound stupid but they might take your mind off him)

4. and the best way: just let it be.
time will allow everything to pass. it's going to be painful for a while but it will be better in the future.

good luck!

Davriel

HSC
N/A
The most effective way of getting over someone is, for me and many others I know, always been distraction. If you are seriously trying to get over them you must find a way to stop thinking about them. For me, I bury myself in my work, for others they sink into debauchery. Still others may move their affection to someone else. Generally, it's up to you to find the distraction. This does not always work, but it is one of the most effective ways.

ccc123

HSC
Davriel said:
The most effective way of getting over someone is, for me and many others I know, always been distraction. If you are seriously trying to get over them you must find a way to stop thinking about them. For me, I bury myself in my work, for others they sink into debauchery. Still others may move their affection to someone else. Generally, it's up to you to find the distraction. This does not always work, but it is one of the most effective ways.
What he said

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
The be stway to get over someone is to incessantly harass them and bait the living fuck out of them for an hour unitl they sna[p and say something incredibly cruel and unforgivable. THen everyone winns

KirrynAlane

HSC
I know exactly how u feel. I cant seem to get over this guy, and its driving me mental. I know that it does get easier over time though and eventually the feelings just fade away. Seriously, there'll be someone else just around the corner waiting for you who will make you forget all about this guy :)

KirrynAlane

HSC
ok i just totally realised this thread was started in 2004 and i think she'd b over him by now hahahahahaha. *shakes head*

Davriel

HSC
N/A
KirrynAlane said:
ok i just totally realised this thread was started in 2004 and i think she'd b over him by now hahahahahaha. *shakes head*
That would be my fault. I like bringing up the past to people, and generally, any question we ask now has already been asked in the past, so I like bringing up the old answers so people can find any new solutions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)