How hard is it finding a job now? (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
got a meeting with lansvale hotel's restaurant "head waiter" this arvo. just rang him and he goes "come in today at 5.30 and we'll have a chat"

i also think that they might put me on trial tonight =S

gah, service on saturday night

Freakstyler09

HSC
I don't think it's that hard to find a job if you'll take anything

My work always seems to be looking for staff and althought they do mostly hire younger people they need staff who can work during the day as well. If you have uni 5 days a week then you're pretty much screwed unless you can find a job at a restaurant/bar/club in which case get your RSA and RCG.
where's that at?

Virelai

HSC
Hate to rub it in but 3 weeks ago I handed in an application form at Target on Tuesday and was called for an interview on Thursday. Completeled all my training and have worked three shifts now :)

boganxcore

HSC
Hate to rub it in but 3 weeks ago I handed in an application form at Target on Tuesday and was called for an interview on Thursday. Completeled all my training and have worked three shifts now :)
you got lucky m8

anyway im resorting to prostitution, anyone want a piece of this
im p hot so u kno u mite be interested

Apex

HSC
You need contacts to get a decent job these days

Grissom

HSC
Yeah its pretty tough. I've got a degree, relevant work experience, and a solid 6 year employment history and I cant get out of Coles.

I've even been to two employment agencies where one literally told me they cant help. You can help some bozo with a forklift license but you cant help me? Fuck you.

Cant join the defense force for the stupidest of medical reasons. I just dont know what to do anymore.

Freakstyler09

HSC
your young that's y!

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
its hard enough that the resume that got me a big 4 cadetship doesn't get me a job packing boxes at franklins

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)