How hard is it to get HD for first years? (1 Viewer)

Hakz

Proud Member
HSC
N/A
okay what if i get 100% in pracs and get 0% in finals?

basically im asking how u get fukin 80% in the final without much studiez?

kthx
what da. Mate you aint gonna get 80% in final without study, UNLESS you really know your content.
Maybe another way is everyone thinks like you and fails final and gets scaled

EDIT: Oh ye dont forget you need usually minimum 40% or 50% in final exam to pass subject, else Technical Fail

Tim035

HSC
Man it's soooooo easy to get 80%+ on the finals, you just need to find the cheat code!

I found it for chemistry in first year it's- up up down down right left square triangle square start.

Do this in chemistry and it's an automatic HD guranteed!

Uncle

Banned
HSC
lol the op should gtfo unsw.

I wouldn't say that I studied (read: crammed) for the exams, but I definitely did my readings and summaries throughout the semester, went to class, and had a fair understanding of the structure of the exams and how to study FOR those.

So yeh, I studied throughout the semester. There's no way you can achieve anything above a D without that effort (IMO).
You do not go to UNSW.

Man it's soooooo easy to get 80%+ on the finals, you just need to find the cheat code!

I found it for chemistry in first year it's- up up down down right left square triangle square start.

Do this in chemistry and it's an automatic HD guranteed!
HAHAHAHAHAHHAAA

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Almost right. It's actually:

up up down down left right left right B A

The old Konami code. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)