How Hard Was Tht? (1 Viewer)

zabzoub1

HSC
DEAR BOARD OF STUDIES:

WHAT THE FUCK DID WE DO TO DESERVE THAT PAPER??

WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO PROOOOVE? THAT WE ARE SHIT?

GO FUCK URSELVES.. each question seemed easy enough.... but when u actually do it, FUCKING GETS complicated!

WHY not give us normal direct questions instead of twisting our brains inside out!

:pain:

I HATE BOS! I HATE THE PEOPLE WHO HAD THOUGHT OF THE GAY SENARIO's!

fucking 2007 got it easy, and now we get hammered? y?

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

lost1

HSC
Usually got around 80% for just about all the past papers (2000-2007) and i just screwed this one up...max i'll get is 75% probably...*prays for at least a 70%
...and i do Ext.2 :(

wil123

HSC
zabzoub1 said:
DEAR BOARD OF STUDIES:

GO FUCK URSELVES.. each question seemed easy enough.... but when u actually do it, FUCKING GETS complicated!

WHY not give us normal direct questions instead of twisting our brains inside out!

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
Perfect

jess.!

HSC
zabzoub1 said:
DEAR BOARD OF STUDIES:

In your letter, you should also make noted that it would be nice if they made the test fit in the 2 hour time period. that may be a nice way to go about a hsc exam, you know. that is ALLOWING THE STUDENTS TIME TO ATLEAST HAVE A CHANCE AT ANSWERING THE QUESTIONS.
bos, i hate you. thanks for ruining everything.

i think that would fit in nicely.

Danta232

HSC
This is exam was fuckin hard...

as someone said at the start.. i usually raced through the first 3 questions or so.. but today... they took me alot longer...

the qustino on question on sin^2x with a cosx i had never seen before.. and it is a question one.. i mean... sure you get sin^2x in some other term... but yheah... it was gay...

the only question in got was probablitity.. that was easy.. jsut use common sense for taht..

thoguth.. i think i will get a 50% raw.. so i might scrap through with a half decent mark XD

ryan-k1990

HSC
Danta232 said:
the qustino on question on sin^2x with a cosx i had never seen before.. and it is a question one.. i mean... sure you get sin^2x in some other term... but yheah... it was gay...

u have to let u=sinx

babesterDJ

HSC
That exam was a farce, i think 90 percent of the candidates will feel they were completely raped by that exam...i know i do. I was halfway through question five when they announced 15 minutes left, farrrrk. Failed for sure.

ChairmanZhou

HSC
maths ee1 was my worst ranking subject...so i thought
hell. it wont count for me at all.
then i thought, oh no...what if i screw anything else up? probably should have studied.

Too late.

Opened the paper...

*what the FUCK!*

yep. {****} UAI right here.

dance2urownbeat

Ridiculously Good Looking
HSC
chewnugm said:
It wasn't hard until q 7. 90% raw mark here i come....
mmm poor you. 90% raw is pretty terrible! espesh compared to my max 35/84 haha.
weirdly i found q7 ridic easy. maybe coz i skipped a lot of parts and just had a lot of time for 7 haha.
meh i don't care hey, won't be counting for my uai! weeeeeeeeeee no more maths ever!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s. i actually quite enjoyed this exam because there was absolutely no pressure to go well haha.

aki117

HSC
hard, i swear, im not trying to show off, because all my friends said its hard, but i found it kinda easy except for q 7 e, i dont get why it is hard? finished the test, and checked some part of it, and i dont see why its hard, its kinda straight forward isnt it?:confused:

ps im not asian and not from private school.

Last edited:

nsanchez01

HSC
does anyone know what band a raw mark of 65/84 will get you ?

aussie-boy

HSC
i have a message to all of those people that do ext 2

SHUT THE FUCK UP

you're meant to find it easy. for the 3 unit guys... that paper was almost impossible

LatteJen

HSC
Hands down the hardest test in 10 years in my opinion....
I was expecting binomial probability, more inverse trig functions, permutations and combinations, more SHM and they asked next to nothing!
There goes my HSC.... thank you board of studies, really, thank you

lozy5

HSC
aussie-boy said:

SHUT THE FUCK UP

you're meant to find it easy. for the 3 unit guys... that paper was almost impossible
agreed!

let us feel good about not being alone in the 'i did shit' department

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
aussie-boy said:

SHUT THE FUCK UP

Don't mock others for your incompetency.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
zabzoub1 said:
DEAR BOARD OF STUDIES:

The exam was highly do-able. With sufficient studying you could have got at least 70% of the questions without too much difficulty.

Daofu

HSC
yeah farout lol I didnt even finish the paper, left like chunks out of it =o=;; -sigh-

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)