• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How long can Pakistan survive? (1 Viewer)

HSC
"Oh, I'd love to go back but...". There's a reason that the traffic from the West to Pakistan and like countries is just about all one way. I'm sure you'd love to live on $3000 a year (if you're lucky). There's a reason your parents didn't stay in Pakistan.
hey jew, go back to Israel. oh wait, you are a pussy fuck....

mrcalkin

Banned
HSC
Pakistan's economy has gone downhill since like ever. Also matter of time those punjabi's and shindis will break up the country.

Venom.

HSC
It appears your grasp of economics is as lacking as your grasp of geopolitics. How utterly predictable.
You failed to respond adequately to my original query. Do you actually know anything about Pakistan at all? Its just awfully predictable that you're another keyboard warrior.

Venom.

HSC
What I've learned through research and having a fairly solid grasp of history through wide reading. Regardless it doesn't make an argument any less valid that it's made citing sources on the internet. You're about a cunt hair away from calling wiki judeopedia and calling the internet the zionnet.

It's well known that Pakistan's exports are basically some primary goods and textiles and cement.

That's it. Marvellous value-add economy you've got going on there.
*facepalm*

Embassies of Pakistan - Economy & Trade

KEY QUOTE :

The economy of Pakistan is the 26th largest economy in the world in terms of purchasing power, and the 47th largest in absolute dollar terms. Pakistan's economy mainly encompasses textiles, chemicals, food processing, agriculture and other industries. In 2005, it was the third fastest growing economy in Asia.

Yes the Internet is Dajjal.

Venom.

HSC

What year is it now?

What just happened to the global economy?

Please, try to keep up.

EDIT: Yeah fastest growing economy with inflation > 13%
http://www.sbp.org.pk/ecodata/pricei.pdf
I do not want to delve into the reasons behind the current crisis in Pakistan's economy. That figure alone tells you that it WAS a prosperous economy, and hence disproves your point of it the economy being backward.

banco55

HSC
*facepalm*

KEY QUOTE :

The economy of Pakistan is the 26th largest economy in the world in terms of purchasing power, and the 47th largest in absolute dollar terms. Pakistan's economy mainly encompasses textiles, chemicals, food processing, agriculture and other industries. In 2005, it was the third fastest growing economy in Asia.

When you are staring from a low base it's not that hard to rack up large growth rates. If they can keep it up for a couple of decades GDP per capita might even reach the levels of Mexico!!!!! Pakistan sure has a bright future ahead of it. I'm sure that's why you are hopping on the next plane to Pakistan.

I think you need to look up the definition of prosperous.

mrcalkin

Banned
HSC
*facepalm*

KEY QUOTE :

Pakistan economy is fucked, i ve been there, poor economic management, shithole. It has fucking180mill population no wonder 27th in the world in purchase's

Last edited:

nosh22

HSC
OP is a moron! You actually believe Afghanistan is better off with American troops within it. It's been eight years since they entered. And what have they achieved? Nothing. US occupation in Afghanistan is pointless and is the reason for all of the recent terrorist attacks. The terrorists are only attacking Pakistan as it is supporting America, and its so-called "fight against terrorism." Get America out of Afghanistan and the terrorism will cease. If there's no threat, there's no petty backlash.
Oh, and go and read some history books. Cuba, Korea, Vietnam, Iraq etc... America has screwed up so many countries.

HSC
OP is a moron! You actually believe Afghanistan is better off with American troops within it. It's been eight years since they entered. And what have they achieved? Nothing. US occupation in Afghanistan is pointless and is the reason for all of the recent terrorist attacks. The terrorists are only attacking Pakistan as it is supporting America, and its so-called "fight against terrorism." Get America out of Afghanistan and the terrorism will cease. If there's no threat, there's no petty backlash.
Oh, and go and read some history books. Cuba, Korea, Vietnam, Iraq etc... America has screwed up so many countries.
America is satan yeah? watchya think?

mrcalkin

Banned
HSC
Did i say afghanistan is better with US troops? There are australians serving there. Afghanistan is a place with volience. E.g if US leaves internal fighting, with regional powers fighting proxy wars, e,g Pakistan's ISI help the taliban gain power and Such.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Even though I'm well aware that nosh is just another idiotic troll, I'm going to deconstruct his post anyway, out of sheer boredom.

OP is a moron! You actually believe Afghanistan is better off with American troops within it.
Yes. We do. Because it is. It's called democracy, and whilst it's still primitve, at least it exists.

It's been eight years since they entered.
Congratualtions! You can do primary school maths! Yay!

And what have they achieved? Nothing.
Wrong.
They have created a democratic centralised government with full Western support and the basic institutions of a justice system and a working society. They have also invested billions in the secular education of the Afghani children, in medical care for the villages and in training and equipping a sizeable defence force.
Doesn't sound like nothing to me.

US occupation in Afghanistan is pointless and is the reason for all of the recent terrorist attacks.
Wrong again.
I suppose you think that if the West (note: not just America) hadn't invaded that we would all be living in a magical world of rainbows and fairy floss, don't you?
Well guess what precious?! The invasion effectively routed al-Qaeda and made them into the number one fanboy of evil. No country on Earth will willing harbour them now, and the al-Qaeda heirarchy suffered heavily for thinking that they were invulnerable to Western counter-attack, despite being an open and easy target in the Hindu Kush range. Because of this, al-Qaeda has been forced to adopt the tactics of every other terroist network in the world, which means that their once formidable power and ability has been shortened as they go underground and stay there as fugitives.
So international terrorism has actually taken a dramatic blow from invasion.

The terrorists are only attacking Pakistan as it is supporting America, and its so-called "fight against terrorism."
They're hardly supporting the war on terror. Zardari remains just as publicly unco-operative and hostile to Western efforts as did his predecessor, Musharaf, despite both of them being labelled as "pro-West".
You know why they're labelled as such? Because it's convenient for their opponents.
Now, because he has all of the opposition factions calling him pro-Western, Zardari has had to take an even tougher stance upon the West's efforts in Pakistan, such that his previously reluctance to help is now outright public hostility in order for him to maintain his tenuous grip upon power.
Also, why's it a "so-called" war? Why isn't it just so?

Get America out of Afghanistan and the terrorism will cease. If there's no threat, there's no petty backlash.
"Yeah! Come one people, the bat-shit insane and authoritarian Islamist Taliban are nice once you get to know them! They even let you play with their funny beards if you ask nicely!"

I would suggest you try re-reading these so called "books" you consult, cos obviously they're little better than A Kid's Guide to World History Pop-Up Book
For starters, Korea and Vietnam are not "screwed up". Both are countries with incredibly high economic growth rates for the past decade or more, in which America was invited by the country in order to defend them from the aggression of several other nation-states.
Also, the Americans never faught in Cuba. Get your shit straight kid.
Meanwhile, Iraq was an invasion of a well-armed and powerful country, which then turned into a virtual civil war between rival religious-ethnic groups in the resulting break down of order thanks to centuries of simmering tensions, whilst the Americans were unfortunately caught in the middle.

Please don't such a dip-shit. If you aren't, then please don't be such a troll.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
uh they kinda didnt

Lentern

HSC
Even though I'm well aware that nosh is just another idiotic troll, I'm going to deconstruct his post anyway, out of sheer boredom.

Yes. We do. Because it is. It's called democracy, and whilst it's still primitve, at least it exists.

Congratualtions! You can do primary school maths! Yay!

Wrong.
They have created a democratic centralised government with full Western support and the basic institutions of a justice system and a working society. They have also invested billions in the secular education of the Afghani children, in medical care for the villages and in training and equipping a sizeable defence force.
Doesn't sound like nothing to me.

Wrong again.
I suppose you think that if the West (note: not just America) hadn't invaded that we would all be living in a magical world of rainbows and fairy floss, don't you?
Well guess what precious?! The invasion effectively routed al-Qaeda and made them into the number one fanboy of evil. No country on Earth will willing harbour them now, and the al-Qaeda heirarchy suffered heavily for thinking that they were invulnerable to Western counter-attack, despite being an open and easy target in the Hindu Kush range. Because of this, al-Qaeda has been forced to adopt the tactics of every other terroist network in the world, which means that their once formidable power and ability has been shortened as they go underground and stay there as fugitives.
So international terrorism has actually taken a dramatic blow from invasion.

They're hardly supporting the war on terror. Zardari remains just as publicly unco-operative and hostile to Western efforts as did his predecessor, Musharaf, despite both of them being labelled as "pro-West".
You know why they're labelled as such? Because it's convenient for their opponents.
Now, because he has all of the opposition factions calling him pro-Western, Zardari has had to take an even tougher stance upon the West's efforts in Pakistan, such that his previously reluctance to help is now outright public hostility in order for him to maintain his tenuous grip upon power.
Also, why's it a "so-called" war? Why isn't it just so?

"Yeah! Come one people, the bat-shit insane and authoritarian Islamist Taliban are nice once you get to know them! They even let you play with their funny beards if you ask nicely!"

I would suggest you try re-reading these so called "books" you consult, cos obviously they're little better than A Kid's Guide to World History Pop-Up Book
For starters, Korea and Vietnam are not "screwed up". Both are countries with incredibly high economic growth rates for the past decade or more, in which America was invited by the country in order to defend them from the aggression of several other nation-states.
Also, the Americans never faught in Cuba. Get your shit straight kid.
Meanwhile, Iraq was an invasion of a well-armed and powerful country, which then turned into a virtual civil war between rival religious-ethnic groups in the resulting break down of order thanks to centuries of simmering tensions, whilst the Americans were unfortunately caught in the middle.

Please don't such a dip-shit. If you aren't, then please don't be such a troll.
And how many lives is a democracy worth losing?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)