How long can Pakistan survive? (1 Viewer)

MissSarajevo

HSC
For example Israel was given to jews by God as proved by the Bible and Quran, and legally created by UN. where as Pakistan is an illegitimate nation much like the people living inside are illegitimate bastards childs of Arabs which again is proven by their association with terrorism and violence.

HSC
For example Israel was given to jews by God as proved by the Bible and Quran, and legally created by UN. where as Pakistan is an illegitimate nation much like the people living inside are illegitimate bastards childs of Arabs which again is proven by their association with terrorism and violence.
after 3 guys:

BBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!

only a colossal fuck head would use that statement to start off an argument.

Last edited:

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
I'm quite sure the peace-mongerers that the Taliban are would be openly welcomed in Pakistan. :vcross:

Read the fuckin post dipshit, in the last election religious parties won under 3 seats in parliament.
I'm not disagreeing with the point retard. I'm saying you have no right to call for evidence from him when you didn't provide any for your original claim to begin with.

44Ronin

HSC
In the mountainous region of Swat. As soon as they come anywhere near the open there will be an annihilation.

But then again, keep eating that media bullshit, I'm sure America will devise a reason to invade anyways.
Guerilla warfare doesn't involve field battles, fool.

I think the only issue is, we arent ever going to beat them.
That is debatible.

Regardless to that debate, I think that any money spent on brass casing that is permanently lodged into the heads of fundamentalists, is money well spent.

Last edited:

Venom.

HSC
I'm not disagreeing with the point retard. I'm saying you have no right to call for evidence from him when you didn't provide any for your original claim to begin with.
Well I think my point (nobody wants the backwards Taliban in our country) was a pretty common sense one.

Venom.

HSC
Guerilla warfare doesn't involve field battles, fool.

That is debatible.

Regardless to that debate, I think that any money spent on brass casing that is permanently lodged into the heads of fundamentalists, is money well spent.
If its guerilla warfare there's no chance of them "taking over dun der nukes".

and I agree with your second point; taliban, al qaeda or zionists.

Venom.

HSC
I dont understand how someone can be so fail.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Well I think my point (nobody wants the backwards Taliban in our country) was a pretty common sense one.
Nah, it wasn't. Plenty of people would win from a Taliban victory, or at the very least from a Taliban advancement. Please don't represent the Pakistani people as a homogenous voting bloc.

banco55

HSC
LOL the jeeeeewssss are everywhere. The Pakistani Government can't think much of the average Pakistani peasant's intelligence:

"Pakistani soldiers gave out pamphlets accusing the Taliban of playing into the hands of so-called anti-Pakistan elements. “They are the same as Jewish forces who are against the existence and security of the country and wanted to create disturbance in the region,” read a leaflet, according to a report in Dawn, a prominent Pakistani newspaper."

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/05/09/world/asia/09pstan.html

Mu5hi

Banned
HSC
Pakistan should be held under british control for the few centuries it will take the barbaric savages within the country to grow the fuck up.
Didnt work last time, whats different now? Just let the state break up.

applo

HSC
Hi all, am new to this forum, I follow the news HEAPS :D

Since April the 26s those coward Taliban have been getting terrorized them selves from the air and land by Pakistani forces.

Buner and (Lower) Dir districts aren't so much of a worry anymore. Mingora, the main town of Swat district was penetrated by Armour just yesterday. Today, many main city centers were captured [woo!].

A very hot issue, one should totally look up the map of that region.

As for the topic tittle: decades to come :) Pakistan isn't some African country or pre-invasion sanction battered Iraq. It has a defense force with a budget (backed up by Western money).

On a side note: I suggest any one who does follow international news, not to bother using BBC, I've noted it follows mainly the negative progressions.

I suggest: Press TV (It'll report BOTH good and bad, regardless of what you call good or bad).

Applo :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)