How long do u study for each day??? (1 Viewer)

supre

HSC
hi
how long do u study for each day for the SC exam???
please share:tree::tree::tree:

Riot09

HSC
write now proberly a few hours in between organising notes and doing maths problems and asking online if i need any help.

tomorrow im going to study for science,then english,history and then geography and then school starts so its going to be a riot and if you have the time can you please answer one of the questions from my latest thread theres one about basic math and one about how and how much to study for the science sc test.

after school starts ill try to study for the sc in between doing our b.s topic logarithms h.w for math.hopefully all the other teachers will actually prepare us for our exam unlike our math teacher who just gives out past papers like hot bread and expect us do e'm overnight.and we only get to ask her for help like 30m once a week so thats when i try to blitzgrieg through as much as explanations as possible.

and to youre initial question its proberly 2-3 solid hours a day and the rest right for now or till school starts will be getting notes organised.

(It really sucks because my 360 has got the red-ring and my xbox controllers stuffed so i can't play sanandreas and right now i cant work out because my bodies still in recruitment and really sore, so know to relax i like going on this site and write and read for a while so that proberly takes up roughly another houre per day i guess.)

i wish it school was on right now so ill get tired and sleep early so i can wake up at 6 again but for know its just long nights for me-have you got any tips for going to sleep or getting an o.b.e-because i haven't had one for a few months so id like to do that again.

Hayzazz

Pig Member
HSC
Probably about 3 hours since its the holidays. On normal school days about 1-2 hours, or 5 hours if I'm cramming ._.

boxhunter91

HSC
+1 to nothing. Seriously relax. It is not important unless your leaving. You got the next two years ahead of you.

d3st1nyLiang

Premium Member
HSC
lol we still have our yearlies next wk, then i cbb studying for school cert

occer

HSC
N/A
Nothing until a day or two before but annuals will serve as more than revision.

emmatheron

HSC
u r kidding right?

I got above 90 for all my subjects by staying up late watching TV.... u dont need 2 study for SC!
The answers are pretty much handed 2 u on a platter! Unless of course u arent the brightest kid....

I got 95 for english in yr 10 after I thought Id failed it... hahaha
90 in history which I was horrible at
98 in maths which i was dissappointed with
98 in Science

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
u r kidding right?

I got above 90 for all my subjects by staying up late watching TV.... u dont need 2 study for SC!
The answers are pretty much handed 2 u on a platter! Unless of course u arent the brightest kid....

98 in Science
You must be naturally intelligent. Did you get 100 for Computer skills?

FTW

HSC
Nothing
This sounds about right ^^
+1 to nothing. Seriously relax. It is not important unless your leaving. You got the next two years ahead of you.
u r kidding right?

98 in Science
Lol that sounds like my trials
I didn't even study for them and i got an average of 90%
It's not that difficult
Although I probably spend about 5 minutes a day studying atm I sat a maths paper yesterday because i was bored.

jonowang

HSC
seriously guys, its the sc. it doesnt count towards anything. just rock up and do the test, thats what im doing

Kanane

HSC
N/A
I'm planning on not studying that much for the SC but should I study for my trials?
Apparently my schools one is harder than the real SC, but I don't feel motivated to study :C

FTW

HSC
I'm planning on not studying that much for the SC but should I study for my trials?
Apparently my schools one is harder than the real SC, but I don't feel motivated to study :C
I think everybody's school yearly exam/trials are harder than the school certificate
As for trying or not, if you care about your rank then you should study, if you don't care about your rank, then you should procratinate coz then it will feel like you are doing something

Amogh

HSC
N/A
SC is only important for next years subject selection. Slacking off completely wouldnt be the best choice. But hey, its easy...

h3ll h0und

HSC
write now proberly a few hours in between organising notes and doing maths problems and asking online if i need any help.

tomorrow im going to study for science,then english,history and then geography and then school starts so its going to be a riot and if you have the time can you please answer one of the questions from my latest thread theres one about basic math and one about how and how much to study for the science sc test.

after school starts ill try to study for the sc in between doing our b.s topic logarithms h.w for math.hopefully all the other teachers will actually prepare us for our exam unlike our math teacher who just gives out past papers like hot bread and expect us do e'm overnight.and we only get to ask her for help like 30m once a week so thats when i try to blitzgrieg through as much as explanations as possible.

and to youre initial question its proberly 2-3 solid hours a day and the rest right for now or till school starts will be getting notes organised.

(It really sucks because my 360 has got the red-ring and my xbox controllers stuffed so i can't play sanandreas and right now i cant work out because my bodies still in recruitment and really sore, so know to relax i like going on this site and write and read for a while so that proberly takes up roughly another houre per day i guess.)

i wish it school was on right now so ill get tired and sleep early so i can wake up at 6 again but for know its just long nights for me-have you got any tips for going to sleep or getting an o.b.e-because i haven't had one for a few months so id like to do that again.
rofl i only studied this much for my prelim yearlies =P

Cee.

HSC
Nothing so far. I probably only made a few history notes but that was it.

stevey6404

HSC
Nothinggg =]

I rather study for my school exams, which is straight after the SC, and it is more important to me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)