How long do you wait for results? (1 Viewer)

Makematics

HSC
Yerrr going to your school next year :)

Anyways got interviewed by Moxham. It was a pretty chill interview and becuase it was made alot easier by some sheet, which essentially had all the interview questions, for us to answer. So like uni goals, HSC goals, hobbies, what do you usually do at home, what were your fav subjects in junior school etc. She also looked at like 5% of our essays we had to submit to fort lol. She was just like so what's your point here? I tell her, then she just kept on reading, spots a few big, formal words and chucks it aside haha. I was just like I SPENT 6 HRS WRITING THIS BS! hahaha. She was also pretty judgmental about report marks. She took little regard for other non compulsory subjects (subjects I did better in) e.g. my English mark dropped like 5% and she flipped kind of haha but luckily my maths increased by like 4% and science by 11. After that she just took a quick glimpse of my curricular activities, didn't ask me anything about it, then said well from seeing your test performance (in the entry test) and application I am very happy to offer you a place in Fort St :)
Haha yep sounds exactly like her... GRATZ MAN :D you're gonna have a fucking blast. Trust me, it wont take long at all to integrate yourself into the school.

Lalaloop

HSC
Which schools are we still waiting for?
List of schools who have already supplied the outcomes of applications
NSB
Ruse
Normo
Fort St
Sydney Tech
SBHS
SGHS
Schools that have not released results are:
1. North Sydney Girls High School
2. Baulkham Hills High School
3. Hurlstone Agricultural High School
4. Girraween High School

Carsbooks

HSC
Schools that have not released results are:
1. North Sydney Girls High School
2. Baulkham Hills High School
3. Hurlstone Agricultural High School
4. Girraween High School
Baulko just released emails :/ didnt get it

MissyL

HSC
Baulko we've had. 2 people from my tuition have already gotten an offer

MissyL

HSC
Congrats dude!
lelelel i didn't apply for baulko... my mates did. Actually the biggest regret not applying for baulko cos i actually quite alot of curricular activities (baulkos thing) but at the same time was scared about not making it to any selective at all so i put down a not as good one like gosford

Last edited:

Carsbooks

HSC
Odd some friends of mine haven't got Baulko back yet? You got them by email right?

MissyL

HSC
for the last time. I. MISSYL. DID. NOT. APPLY. FOR. BAULKHAM. HILLS. HIGH. SCHOOL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)