How Many Guys does a girl have to "sleep" with before being considered a slut/whore? (1 Viewer)

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
Re: How Many Guys does a girl have to "sleep" with before being considered a slut/who

What if they're good friends?
i don't think you get what im trying to say?
if a girl
has sex
with more than 3 guys
and they are not
in a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship

i define that as being slutty

artist91

HSC
Re: How Many Guys does a girl have to "sleep" with before being considered a slut/who

3 or more promiscuous sex
ie. the guy and girl were not in a relationship at the time of intercourse
i disagree i don't think not being in a relationship with the other person makes you a slut. what if you are really close friends? or what if the girl was having a fling with an ex? i would agree if you meant random one night stands as in you picked some guy up at a club and didn't know anything about him.

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad

its still slutty in the sense that they arent in a proper relationship

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad

why does this only go for girls though
fucken sexist men.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC

um

you're the one calling them slutty christina, therefore creating the double standard

HSC

more like sexist wimmens who hate the fact that other wimmens are getting laid.

edit: damn, beaten.

artist91

HSC

lol i was going to say that it's because girls believe in it too. if girls wouldn't criticize/bitch about each other/call each other sluts as much i don't think there would be as much of a double standard. when you think about it it's not so much the guys labeling the girls... it's the girls labeling each other.

HSC

I rarely use slut without it being a reference to scrubs. Occasionally I just start saying 'skank' every time a girl pops up on the TV, but that's just to make my viewing experience more exciting.

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad

um

you're the one calling them slutty christina, therefore creating the double standard
um

La Bomba

HSC

as ive said christina, men can be sluts also,
however if the man spreads a stdand he is 100% straight,
he got the std from a girl.

Freakstyler09

HSC

as ive said christina, men can be sluts also,
however if the man spreads a stdand he is 100% straight,
he got the std from a girl.
ahh the indecisions of life, why not turn gay La bomb, sinve ur thread is fkn gay, I mean can't u answer ur own question, what do u think, when a girls sleeps with 20 guys and is only 17. For goodness sakes shut this fail thread down.

beatboxre

HSC

ahh the indecisions of life, why not turn gay La bomb, sinve ur thread is fkn gay, I mean can't u answer ur own question, what do u think, when a girls sleeps with 20 guys and is only 17. For goodness sakes shut this fail thread down.
That ^ :D

La Bomba

HSC

u hurt my feelings

latvia

HSC
N/A

hmmm no 1 is understandable..

only means shes had 1 penis in her which is something i culd live with.
but talking to someone who has had 20 penises means she wuld be well past her use by date. and also if sumone was to hav sex with that girl it means they technicaly wuld of been with 20 guys too correct?
well, if it's any consolation, perhaps she defines "sex" differently. For example, she may not think that sex necessarily involves sexual intercourse. She may think that French-kissing or having an orgasm from boiling an egg successfully (yum!) "sex."

bambii92

HSC

it kinda depends
if a girl had slept with 20 guys but had been in a relationship with them all, well would it make her less of a slut ?

actually it wouldnt ! hahaha oops

sXcGuRl69aU

I'M BREAKING LOLZ
HSC

20 relationships? she must be doing something wrong there lol

trano

HSC

she probably is a filthy slut. stop talking to her

La Bomba

HSC

yes. i have told her since to fuck off caus shes a filthy slut n i dont want her to try pass her potential hiv and std's onto me.

i was like
"eyyy i dont wana tlk to yu anymore caus ur nothing but a filthy whore, who prob has so many diseases its not funy. so jsu go fck off and dnt tlk to me again caus iim too good to even say hi to you online."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)