how many hours do you study a day? (1 Viewer)

Hermes1

Banned
HSC
Its not that big of a deal lol i havent got a life so i have nothing better to do plus ext 2 maths always takes me forever cos im not good at it. But nah im not even aiming that high, due to bonus points and stuff as long as i do well at ext 1 and ext 2 maths i only need like 95
this guy is just trolling, you cant study 9 hours a day even if you have no life.

Chambalam

HSC
These holidays, I'm at my desk for 14 hours of the day, but probably physically working for 11.5. Each and every day. Going to do 6 hour days over tomorrw and saturday to take a break though :D Then back to it.

Starting to grow a study beard... and smell a bit funny :p

Hermes1

Banned
HSC
These holidays, I'm at my desk for 14 hours of the day, but probably physically working for 11.5. Each and every day. Going to do 6 hour days over tomorrw and saturday to take a break though :D Then back to it.

Starting to grow a study beard... and smell a bit funny :p
mate i would take down this post before ppl like slyhunter and khorne eat you alive.

14 hours a day srsly?

Chambalam

HSC
12~ hours at a desk is not difficult. Remember, that is 12 hours including any kind of break, snack, sitting around on facebook, watching youtube etc. Fact is I've bludged the previous holidays and need to catch up, and now the rest of the HSC is pretty much on cruise control. My choice, really.

Last edited:

Hermes1

Banned
HSC
14 hours at a desk is not difficult. Remember, that is 14 hours including any kind of break, snack, sitting around on facebook, watching youtube etc. Fact is I've bludged the previous holidays and need to catch up, and now the rest of the HSC is pretty much on cruise control. My choice, really.
oh ok. sorry about my previous post. i also bludged until now and am taking trials and hsc srsly, mainly to practice good exam technique for next year.

Chambalam

HSC
oh ok. sorry about my previous post. i also bludged until now and am taking trials and hsc srsly, mainly to practice good exam technique for next year.
That's the way! I mean, just to clarify, we talk 14 hours, but I'm still sitting here posting and talking while reading Hamlet and trying to make notes :p I've never been able to sit down and stare at something without anything even minor distracting me :S

Hermes1

Banned
HSC
That's the way! I mean, just to clarify, we talk 14 hours, but I'm still sitting here posting and talking while reading Hamlet and trying to make notes :p I've never been able to sit down and stare at something without anything even minor distracting me :S
yeh me too, i hav to do a conflicting perspective assignment and i cant even cum up with a topic sentence, so im on here bludging.

jamesfirst

HSC
yeh me too, i hav to do a conflicting perspective assignment and i cant even cum up with a topic sentence, so im on here bludging.
I have one too. But ours is a poster... lol

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad
Actually let me re-clarify my statement, I study 12 hrs.

4-5 hrs are pretty efficient. Rest are pretty wasteful which I don't really absorb as well

mangoz

HSC
wtf at the ppl doing 10+ my friend does 5 hours a day and his ATAR estimates on 99.65. Don't think studying so many hours is gonna be like "OMG YES IM GONNA BE SMART". No sir, its how much actual effort / efficiency your putting into your studying.

Edit: Ops forgot to include how many i do, lol i do 4 - 7 a day depending if im in a great mood in the morning (holidays /weekends). On normal school days i try to get 3 hours of study not including homework. But then again i don't really get homework except for maths sooo <.<.

Last edited:

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
I did like 7 hours all up these holidays. YAY!
I did like 8 hours for UMAT!
Yay for prioritising!
I did so many hours of chilling with friends and getting drunk/making a fool of myself at parties. YAY!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)