• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How Many Is Too Many? (1 Viewer)

ay0_x

HSC
Ha, so true. But the crazy nympho bitch is sometimes the one that the average wants to get into bed but she's too busy with her crash hot boyfriends/fuck buddies.
An average wants to fuck a nympho until he fucks a nympho.

Nymphomania/hypersexuality isn't all it's cracked up to be. While a lot of guys would love to have a girl who's always up for it in theory, think about it, it's impractical. A hypersexual girl will want sex while you're at dinner with your parents, while you're shopping, while you're eating, while you're working, while you're driving. You can find many blogs/journals by nymphos on the internet and they complain that guys can't keep up with them.

Couple that with the fact that most guys are exhausted after one orgasm, a night with a nympho will leave most if not all guys sore and begging for mercy.

This is why the nympho has many fuckbuddies and casual encounters. Not cause she's after all the lovin she can get. But because she's got a lot of lovin that she can give ;)

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
The spirit is willing but the flesh is spongy, and bruised...

disorder

HSC
I my opinion, there's no limit as such.
It's not about the number of people you sleep with, but the way to act and think in regards to taking sexual partners.

ay0_x

HSC
I my opinion, there's no limit as such.
It's not about the number of people you sleep with, but the way to act and think in regards to taking sexual partners.
# is indicative of that.

If you're 19 and you've had 10+ sexual partners it's safe to say you engage in casual sex as you can't possibly have had 10 serious meaningful relationships unless you started fucking when you were 10.

miaowsha

HSC

Nymphomania/hypersexuality isn't all it's cracked up to be. While a lot of guys would love to have a girl who's always up for it in theory, think about it, it's impractical. A hypersexual girl will want sex while you're at dinner with your parents, while you're shopping, while you're eating, while you're working, while you're driving. You can find many blogs/journals by nymphos on the internet and they complain that guys can't keep up with them.

Couple that with the fact that most guys are exhausted after one orgasm, a night with a nympho will leave most if not all guys sore and begging for mercy.

This is why the nympho has many fuckbuddies and casual encounters. Not cause she's after all the lovin she can get. But because she's got a lot of lovin that she can give ;)
Or the nympho attempts to control herself and express herself with 1 person + sex toys. The desire can be very unpractical though. Instead of doing that assignment the nympho wants to play @_@

williamc

HSC

That would be great. If a 20yo guy can't keep up he has problems. When you hear guys complaining they can't keep up the girl usually has a chronic case of it AND/OR the guy is a placid idiot

miaowsha

HSC
That would be great. If a 20yo guy can't keep up he has problems. When you hear guys complaining they can't keep up the girl usually has a chronic case of it AND/OR the guy is a placid idiot
Haha, trust me guys can't keep up with it. 18,19,20 anything; unless they themselves are this way.

williamc

HSC
i would happily have sex 3 times a day with someone that i was physically attracted too.

ay0_x

HSC
Or the nympho attempts to control herself and express herself with 1 person + sex toys. The desire can be very unpractical though. Instead of doing that assignment the nympho wants to play @_@
Like I said, only a hypersexual guy can keep up. As for toys, most nymphos I know utilise them and enjoy them but it doesn't compare tot he real thing.

HalcyonSky

HSC
the guy winning the race is russel brand apparently, then it was charlie sheen, then hugh heffner than symmons from KISS

read it on wiki. reliable
you're forgetting wilt chamberlain, hes generally considered to have bedded the most women ever

he claims he's fucked 20,000 women in his biography

Last edited:

Daipire

HSC
Depends on everthing:
Sex: Guys have a bit more 'capacity'
Type: doggy or group, instant too many (well, in high school)
Circumstances: If someones drunk (like, puking and saying "i luuffvv yoouuuu) then ones too many.
Religion: athiest - normal
christian - reduced
muslim - next to none
Age: the younger you are, the less your allowed eg. 14 and lower shoudn't be getting any (besides, the girls wouldn't have even developed)

Other then taht, it's all about opinion, some hardcore religious nuts would say none etc. this is just my opinion

*oh and if you do get the principles daughter, you are awesome (unless there the 'i hate my life' rebelious type)

Last edited:

Daipire

HSC
Haha, taking it from behind is on par with group sex?
Yeah, i got some friends (they're girls by the by) and they always complain about getting ass blasted, and as a result I'm a fan of the 'ways of the vag'.

and group sex, while it does deserve a hi-5, i don't think many people are competant enough too pull it off, and in high school, it's a bit weird

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
Yeah, i got some friends (they're girls by the by) and they always complain about getting ass blasted, and as a result I'm a fan of the 'ways of the vag'.
Doggy can be and often is vaginal...?

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
so basically you are a virgin and don't know shit, awesome work dude. Doggy almost always refers to vaginal sex from behind.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)