• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How Many Is Too Many? (2 Viewers)

Azarnakumar

Banned
HSC
probably like 8

i dont know, i dont keep tabs on how many dicks my sluts get up them

Ksubi

HSC
28 1/2 is the time to stop

"sleeping with one person is like sleeping with many, Get checked for STI's"

Ksubi

HSC

Sorry let me makei it easier for you.

28 and a half girls/guys is too many to sleep with, chances are, you'll all get STI's from sleeping with one another?... or are you confused about the 28 1/2 part?

Lukybear

HSC
that prick from KISS, symmons or smthing apparently slept with 4000+. Dont know why he isnt dead from aids yet.

williamc

HSC
that prick from KISS, symmons or smthing apparently slept with 4000+. Dont know why he isnt dead from aids yet.

the guy winning the race is russel brand apparently, then it was charlie sheen, then hugh heffner than symmons from KISS

read it on wiki. reliable

miaowsha

HSC
Well I think that people who sleep with a lot of people and DON'T get anything are very very lucky (or just don't recognise [or get] symptoms/get checked).

I also think that if someone is single and having a bit of fun it doesn't necessarily have to be branded as slutty unless they are harming someone with their actions.

Eg 1 single girl/guy sleeps with someone for fun, has fun. Enjoys themselves. Slutty? Perhaps yes, perhaps not, we don't know all of the details.

Eg 2 someone taken cheating on their partner (in a closed relationship). Slutty? Well they are hurting their partner... I don't know if I'd call this slutty or immoral though.

Eg 3 prostitute or someone trying to get a promotion or similar. Sleeping with people for money/items/promotions. Slutty? I think most of us would say yes. Immoral? I'd say yes.

One could argue "what if the prostitute is trying to feed her family and has no other skills?" type of argument but what stops this person from getting a normal job, time? Money? There is (cheap and even government funded) education out there or jobs which pay a bit but don't require much skill eg call centre jobs, a lot of which have uncapped commission.

Is any "number" slutty or is it how this number is achieved? Are we confusing slutty with immoral here? Is there anything really wrong with a single person having fun anyway, or are we being a bit too judgemental? I personally wouldn't sleep around for fear of STD's + I only do things (including kissing) when I am in a relationship with someone and I'm fine with not being in one at all but not everyone is like this. Some people crave the physical side of things. I don't think it's slutty unless it's in exchange for something other than fun OR if it's hurting someone ie the partner of the person they are sleeping with (if they know, though it's the person's fault more than the person sleeping with them especially in an unknowing case).

miaowsha

HSC
Sorry let me makei it easier for you.

28 and a half girls/guys is too many to sleep with, chances are, you'll all get STI's from sleeping with one another?... or are you confused about the 28 1/2 part?
I think it was the 28.5 part. Explain please?XD

You can get an STI from sleeping with one person, remember that. Even with protection.

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
If you're male with multiple sexual partners... you're seen as a stud.

Female in the same situation, whore/slut.

miaowsha

HSC
If you're male with multiple sexual partners... you're seen as a stud.

Female in the same situation, whore/slut.
That's what a lot of people think but not all. I think guys who do slutty things are equally as slutty. I'd never think of a slutty guy as a stud.

ay0_x

HSC
That's what a lot of people think but not all. I think guys who do slutty things are equally as slutty. I'd never think of a slutty guy as a stud.
Because you're a girl. Not many guys would agree with you. Their thought process goes a little more like this:

A girl who has less sex than a guy = normal
a girl who has sex as much as the average guy = slut
a girl who has sex more than the average guy = crazy nympho bitch ho.

Of course, there are exceptions. Some educated guys who dont have Mama issues and can deal with the fact that their girl wasn't Saint Catherine before she met them.

I don't believe in a 'number'. I don't ask people their number and I don't tell anyone mine. None of anyone's business but my own.

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
Because you're a girl. Not many guys would agree with you. Their thought process goes a little more like this:

Of course, there are exceptions. Some educated guys who dont have Mama issues and can deal with the fact that their girl wasn't Saint Catherine before she met them.

I don't believe in a 'number'. I don't ask people their number and I don't tell anyone mine. None of anyone's business but my own.
Ha, so true. But the crazy nympho bitch is sometimes the one that the average wants to get into bed but she's too busy with her crash hot boyfriends/fuck buddies.

Lukybear

HSC

We're complimenting yous. Its just that guys dont know how to express their feelings right? right?

Hell who am i kidding?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)