How many marks have you dropped? (1 Viewer)

q3thefish

HSC
lol, guys.

a word of advice, if you kill a frog, no matter how much you dissect it, or in what fancy way you take it apart, the frog isnt coming back to life. move on and worry about other frogs yet to come
Hai sensei.

untouchablecuz

HSC
lol, guys.

a word of advice, if you kill a frog, no matter how much you dissect it, or in what fancy way you take it apart, the frog isnt coming back to life. move on and worry about other frogs yet to come
WHAT IF ITS A ZOMBIE FROG

OMG, ZOMBIE FROGS

*jumps out of window*

abhi23

Coming to the Toga Party?
HSC
I think i dropped about 18 marks altogether.
Hopefully no silly mistakes.
Damn question 6 binomials, killed me.

TechnIx

HSC
N/A
I liked that test! It was easier than I thought.

I really suck at Extension Maths, so I'm hoping for around 40/84. It was easier than other years where I normally get less than that.

I think I got the first 3 questions mostly right, then flunked it from there :) (I'm no good at complex shit....I need straightforward questions lol)

Anyone care to estimate how a 40/84 will fair when scaled etc? :p Doubt it's even a band 4. lol.

GT03

HSC
I didn't notice "use... the product rule" in the induction question and did first principles instead, so that will probably cost me a mark. may have lost a mark in the last section, since my working wasn't set out well, not sure though

other than that, nothing that I can think of
LMAO I didnt notice the "use..product rule" Part EITHER!! BUT in my proof i did use it hahah or it didnt work..

mm probably about 9 marks i would think: 7c)i) and some of 6b). stupid dot graph.

Rockyroad

Banned
HSC
09'ers get all the shit.

1st, we miss out on these laptops that were proposed to be given to us a year ago

then they drop the ATAR bomb on us

now they are changing the english syllabus so there is MULTIPLE CHOICE IN THE HSC EXAM

we are the guinea pig year

wow,
where did you hear this?
link please?

Revacious

o-o
HSC
N/A
about 10 at best
about 15 at worst

probably about 12, which will be kicked up to 15 after including stupid mistakes.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
2 marks on the 2nd last question and everyone is going on about how easy it is. shitttt -__-

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)