• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How many openly gay/bi people at your school? (1 Viewer)

How many openly gay/bi people at your school?

Votes: 17 27.9%

Votes: 11 18.0%
  • 2 - 4

Votes: 15 24.6%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 9 14.8%
  • 10 - 20

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • >20

Votes: 7 11.5%

• Total voters

aud

HSC
Originally posted by Xayma
LOL the world is over-populated already and people who need to wear that probably arent contributing to a growth in the human population anyway.
:D :D Imagine that combined with China's one child laws... any Chinese kid that was born that was gay would be "uncounted", then they could have another one - we could have our own country~!

I got this survey from a friend doing her CAFS IRP and one of the questions was 'do you think homosexuals should be allowed to have children?' and I'm like... don't they already? :D

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by aud
'do you think homosexuals should be allowed to have children?' and I'm like... don't they already? :D
Of course not, because a stable relationship between two men/women is alot worse then having a single parent who has to work multiple jobs to support their kids and hence barely sees them. < /sarcasm >

aud

HSC
Of course not, because a stable relationship between two men/women is alot worse then having a single parent who has to work multiple jobs to support their kids and hence barely sees them. < /sarcasm >
*rolls on the floor laughing*

The survey was really really bad... I posted it on my online journal - if you want the site PM me...

aud

HSC
This was the intro (her thesis):

Homosexual teenagers deny their sexuality rather than "come out" (is this proven or generalised?) to their family and friends due to discriminative and homophobic attitudes. This results in homosexual youth suicide, teenagers commit suicide because they feel ashamed and alone with no hope dropping out of school due to mental and physical abuse, unemployment due to discrimination in the work place, drugs and alcohol abuse to escape from their problems and being sexually active which may lead to unwanted pregnancies. (how does homosexual intercourse lead to pregnancy?)

The purple bits are my own comments... :D

aud

HSC
Originally posted by KeypadSDM
Wait, they're saying homosexuality can lead to pregnancy?

These are the idiots I was referring to.
But you have to admit, they're fun to laugh at :D And stop calling them idiots, they're "special"~!

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
Originally posted by aud
But you have to admit, they're fun to laugh at :D And stop calling them idiots, they're "special"~!
THe sooner they realise their idiocy, they sooner they'll shut up. By calling them special, they open their mouths wider and keep on talking.

It's as if they love to hear the sound of their own voice, or read their own writing. And the worst of them, it's the idiots that don't even know they're hypocrites ...

Oh ...

Crap ...

Beaky

You can read minds?
HSC
We had none....

none that I know of...

except maybe the group of guys who would wear strap on dildos and play

"Bang the dildo on the ass-monkey"

aud

HSC
THe sooner they realise their idiocy, they sooner they'll shut up. By calling them special, they open their mouths wider and keep on talking.

It's as if they love to hear the sound of their own voice, or read their own writing. And the worst of them, it's the idiots that don't even know they're hypocrites ...

Oh ...

Crap ...
:D :D

Oh well, you can always learn to just tune out to their voices and smile and nod at appropriate times :D

*smiles and nods*

aud

HSC
There could be a reason :p
:D U wanna prove it via Mathematical Induction? :p Joking...

Have you ever noticed how many girls complain that all the good looking guys are gay? They must never have seen me then :D And if only that were the case... then all the beautiful people would be mine~!! Mwhahahaha...

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
No they say all the good looking guys are gay, not that all gay guys are good looking... on an unrelated note I came out to my mum today :) got a good reaction.

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
yes, I dont see it as that big a deal though

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
on an unrelated note I came out to my mum today :) got a good reaction.
She was probably glad she wouldn't be getting any unwanted pregnancies too soon in her child's life. :p

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
lol, that wouldnt happen anyway, no contraception is 100% reliable and babies dont sleep enough and its alot of $$$'s which could be better spent on electronics...

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
lol, that wouldnt happen anyway, no contraception is 100% reliable and babies dont sleep enough and its alot of $$$'s which could be better spent on electronics...
There are 100% reliable methods of contraception. Abstinence! (A.k.a Bigtime blueball lol)

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
There are 100% reliable methods of contraception. Abstinence! (A.k.a Bigtime blueball lol)
That doesnt count :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)