• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How many openly gay/bi people at your school? (1 Viewer)

How many openly gay/bi people at your school?

Votes: 17 27.9%

Votes: 11 18.0%
  • 2 - 4

Votes: 15 24.6%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 9 14.8%
  • 10 - 20

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • >20

Votes: 7 11.5%

• Total voters

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by aud
Wow... never heard of that happening before... I'll hug guys at school but very rarely... our school isn't much of a touchy feely sort of school... teachers really don't like any affection at all... I saw this girl sitting on her bois lap, and this teacher walks past, then turns back around, walks up to her and says, there's room on the seat there, and points next to her...

Ah, the Christian debate thing... I forgot... apart from the fact I'm Pagan, I remember one person that took me telling them really hard - he's Mormon and has to wake up at like 4 every morning to go to church or do something... he was very scared of me...
lol are mormons scared of gays ???

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
It goes against their religious beliefs, so they dont want to be associated with it at least at the start

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
umm no one at my school... i go to an all girls private one which could have something to do with it?
i know last yr there was a group at a party who all got onto each other (its on video) so u could consider them bi.. but i dont think any of them have pursued getting onto females any further than that
i know 2 gay guys though.. they r cool.. but out of school

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Originally posted by Nomes

The thing was, at my school, it was 'cool' to act like you were gay. Well, not really, just that all the boys spent a LOT of their time manhandling each other, (virtually) packraping guys in the playground and showing each other their manhood in class. Lots of kissing and hugging and arms round each other as well. But this was only the really cool guys that did this, if the nerdy ones tried it they'd probably be shot down.
Haha sounds EXACTLY like some of the guys in my grade, and it was always so funny to watch.

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
My grade alone had piles of openly gay people, they could have formed a political party if they'd wanted. The Fort "prides itself on its history of tolerance" blah blah blah, but to be honest that one bit of propaganda was true. Nobody felt really bad declaring their individuality, and if that meant deviant sexuality then so be it. Of course, there were stupidheads who tried to make life difficult for people when they came out, but we all just shot them down. Sometimes literally.

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by KeypadSDM
*Sob* I never get a 'good on ya' for being hetero. *Sob*
Thats because you're arrogant and we dont need to say good things about you or your head will explode.

Edit: grammar

Last edited:

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
hmm i went to a girls school where pretty much anything goes... shaved heads, spiky collar necklaces, eyebrow and lip piercings etc. don't know about my grade except there were a few bis :) there were a few lesbians in the year above us and sometimes they would just lie next to eachother on the grass and no one really cared. don't really know much about any other grades O__o

my italian teacher in primary school is gay, he was the best! i think my year 5/6 teacher had a problem with him though :eek: and he's HIV positive :(

is a roflcopter
HSC
in our elitist institution
gays, asians and mormons were ostracized from the main cohort, instead they were segregated into small groups, processed and then sold off to slave traders from thailand. those that were rejected by the traders were forced to submit to science experiements and eat leftover canteen food.

aud

HSC
Originally posted by Newbie
in our elitist institution
gays, asians and mormons were ostracized from the main cohort, instead they were segregated into small groups, processed and then sold off to slave traders from thailand. those that were rejected by the traders were forced to submit to science experiements and eat leftover canteen food.
I don't want to know what school you go to

aud

HSC
*Sob* I never get a 'good on ya' for being hetero. *Sob*
You spend years of your life confused about who you are, and emerge victorious in one piece after telling one hundred people that you're different to them, and then I'll give you a 'good on ya'

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Or when you come out to your parents, friends and family and tell them that your hetro you might get one ;)

aud

HSC
Originally posted by Xayma
Or when you come out to your parents, friends and family and tell them that your hetro you might get one ;)
:D :D :D
That's a good boi, run along now and tell your parents that you've lived with them for 16 years and you're about to tell them who you really are
:D :D :D

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
Originally posted by aud
You spend years of your life confused about who you are, and emerge victorious in one piece after telling one hundred people that you're different to them, and then I'll give you a 'good on ya'
Different from them.

I can't see what the big deal is. Someone's sexuality doesn't mean shit all to me. Unless they're a woman I'm persuing. It's just other small minded individua ... Oh wait, now I see, got to deal with the idiots in society. The ones with the slogans about gay being anti-human because they don't contribute to the population.

Yeah, those idiots suck. (Seriously, I know it sounds a bit sarcastic, but I'm being serious)

aud

HSC
Different from them.

I can't see what the big deal is. Someone's sexuality doesn't mean shit all to me. Unless they're a woman I'm persuing. It's just other small minded individua ... Oh wait, now I see, got to deal with the idiots in society. The ones with the slogans about gay being anti-human because they don't contribute to the population.

Yeah, those idiots suck. (Seriously, I know it sounds a bit sarcastic, but I'm being serious)
They're not idiots... well, not all of them... they're just... "special" :D

That reminds me, has anyone seen Michael Moore's The Awful Truth Season 1? There's an ep where he goes round the USA with a van of gay guys (called the Sodomobile :D) to go to the 20 (?) states where sodomy is a crime and protests... was so funny...

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
The ones with the slogans about gay being anti-human because they don't contribute to the population.
LOL the world is over-populated already and people who need to wear that probably arent contributing to a growth in the human population anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)