How many potentials do you have? (1 Viewer)

Guesss

HSC
Soo BOSers, how many potential bf/gf/s.o. do you have/are you speaking to?

I mean it doesnt have to be anything too serious/definate, but who do you think would be a possible s.o. at some stage?

Also if your bothered, give us a brief description of them or why you think they would be a potential!

Feel free to add BOS potentials, although i guesss they can't really be taken too literally! haha :p

Guesss

HSC
how can u even have more than 1 unless ur a slut? (applies to men as well)
:eek: Well, i mean you know when your very good friends with a few people and you sorta think that maybe one day you could end up with one of them?

Like it doesnt necessarily have to be somone you are flirting hardout with, i just mean friends etc that you could see yourself with *one at a time ofcourse*

^ Very true and whats up with your topics.
Me? :shy:

Go hard! :hammer:

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
how can u even have more than 1 unless ur a slut? (applies to men as well)
aaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahaha that is the worst thing you have ever said.

i have one i suppose, the guy im seeing.

HSC
N/A
hmmm... i have a 2 or so potentials but refuse to date them coz i dont like them. so theyr not really potentials... theyr just guys that like me =/

but, there is a guy who wishes to date me but wants me to finish uni and start a career first (hes really sweet :) and has the same desires in a relationship as me. and my bestie and her aunty were like 'ooohh policeman and psychologist'.) hes alot different to what i usually go for, hes 22, policeman, filipino, but i really like his personality :D hmm i got plenty of time to think about it and yeh.

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
hmmm... i have a 2 or so potentials but refuse to date them coz i dont like them. so theyr not really potentials... theyr just guys that like me =/

but, there is a guy who wishes to date me but wants me to finish uni and start a career first (hes really sweet :) and has the same desires in a relationship as me. and my bestie and her aunty were like 'ooohh policeman and psychologist'.) hes alot different to what i usually go for, hes 22, policeman, filipino, but i really like his personality :D hmm i got plenty of time to think about it and yeh.
you only have one. your ex boyfriend.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)