How many potentials do you have? (1 Viewer)

Unsatisfied

HSC
how can u even have more than 1 unless ur a slut? (applies to men as well)
how does having people you know that would potentially have sex with you / want a relationship with you if you tried make you a slut?

EDIT: nevermind OP is taking it from the other point of view

Guesss

HSC
Well i have 3 *i think*

1st contender) different nationality, so i dont know how well it would work?

2nd contender) that hot/smart/accomplished guy *re: 'how to tell a guy you like him' thread. *

3rd contender) Ultimate bad boy ;) Who, put it this way, we have a *open to opinion* age gap...so not sure how much of a potential he is in reality. Ignore me if this isnt making sense, i tend to babble when im in essay mode!

Last edited:

postnatal

Banned
HSC
N/A
Well i have 3 *i think*

2nd contender) that hot/smart/accomplished guy *re: 'how to tell a guy you like him' thread. *

3rd contender) Ultimate bad boy ;) Who, put it this way, we have a *open to opinion* age gap...so not sure how much of a potential he is in reality. Ignore me if this isnt making sense, i tend to babble when im in essay mode!
wait... so are these real people you're talking about or are they the kind of people you would consider? they just sound like different stereotypes

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
Well i have 3 *i think*

am i guy no. 2?

Ziva

Banned
HSC
Soo BOSers, how many potential bf/gf/s.o. do you have/are you speaking to?

I mean it doesnt have to be anything too serious/definate, but who do you think would be a possible s.o. at some stage?

Also if your bothered, give us a brief description of them or why you think they would be a potential!

Feel free to add BOS potentials, although i guesss they can't really be taken too literally! haha :p
Probably 3 girls at the moment, none are going to be a s.o tho

Guesss

HSC
wait... so are these real people you're talking about or are they the kind of people you would consider? they just sound like different stereotypes
Yer lol real ppl!

am i guy no. 2?
I believe it says "hot/smart/accomplished" Haha :p ? ? ?

Probably 3 girls at the moment, none are going to be a s.o tho
Ohh i dont mean like im aimlessly flirting eith them or something... *if thats what you are doing?* I mean friendships that may develop into something else one day?

ladyy-nemo

DOWN ASS BITCH!
HSC
"Cause I'm the juiciest baby in the world. And I've got 999 men knocking down my door...."

Ziva

Banned
HSC
Ohh i dont mean like im aimlessly flirting eith them or something... *if thats what you are doing?* I mean friendships that may develop into something else one day?
no they will never develop anything beyond, at most, me sticking my dick in them

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)