How many potentials do you have? (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
did he fingerbang you in the public toilets?

fuck no. thats just grott.

one thing i have to say... (coz we went to town hall cinemas) you could so tell i was from the western suburbs =/ the way i dressed said it all... e.g. accessories and style. every other aussie person i saw was wearing those loose crop top shirts and short shorts... yeh no. im not into that style.

boganxcore

HSC

fuck no. thats just grott.

one thing i have to say... (coz we went to town hall cinemas) you could so tell i was from the western suburbs =/ the way i dressed said it all... e.g. accessories and style. every other aussie person i saw was wearing those loose crop top shirts and short shorts... yeh no. im not into that style.
does he always want to be with you?
make believe with you?
and live in harmony harmony oh love?

Guesss

HSC
i went out with that potential yesterday :shy: hehe

had a great time.
Ohh nice ;)

sooooo has anyone else had any advances with their potentials?
Well, just when you thought no one was gonna ask? :p

As a matter of fact, my potential and i did a workout last week, then he came over my house... we were laughing and talking about anything and everything, even my parents joined in the conversation :eek: ! It was great we were up till 2AM. And also must add the other night was on the fone with him and told him i had exams etc. We ended the call so i could get back to studying and he msgd me saying he forgot to wish me luck on the fone, 'im sure you will do great ... ' how cute? :p

yeh, ssshhhhh. its not official yet.
Ohh *Gasp* woops!

Well, you let me know when its official kay ? ;)

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
i went out with that potential yesterday :shy: hehe

had a great time.

sooooo has anyone else had any advances with their potentials?
yeah so how is your ex?

also, guesss post pics pl0x

Last edited:
HSC
Ohh nice ;)

Well, just when you thought no one was gonna ask? :p

As a matter of fact, my potential and i did a workout last week, then he came over my house... we were laughing and talking about anything and everything, even my parents joined in the conversation :eek: ! It was great we were up till 2AM. And also must add the other night was on the fone with him and told him i had exams etc. We ended the call so i could get back to studying and he msgd me saying he forgot to wish me luck on the fone, 'im sure you will do great ... ' how cute? :p

Ohh *Gasp* woops!

Well, you let me know when its official kay ? ;)
um seriously you act like you are ~14

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
As a matter of fact, my potential and i did a workout last week, then he came over my house... we were laughing and talking about anything and everything, even my parents joined in the conversation :eek: ! It was great we were up till 2AM. And also must add the other night was on the fone with him and told him i had exams etc. We ended the call so i could get back to studying and he msgd me saying he forgot to wish me luck on the fone, 'im sure you will do great ... ' how cute?
oMfG!11!!!1!!!1! daTz so0o0o0o0o00oooo0 ky00t!!1!!1:shy::shy: :eek: :eek: :shy: *shy* *shy* :eek: :shy::eek: :shy: *shy*

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
potential is now boyfriend

i dont need to post in here anymore.

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
Thank GOD! :D

My potential came over for dinner with my FAMMMILLLYYY last week!!! :spin:

:eek: It was kinda akward?
oh dats soooooooooooooo funnyyyy lOLOL!OL!!! y waz it akwrad>?>!>>!>?~???

HSC
ahahahahaha yeah, how much older is he?

p.s. why is the cat already having lunch with your family? a little early isn't it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)