How much do you have in bank? (1 Viewer)

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
$1
not kidding

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
2000->1500 due to gym membership
and now to shave another 300 off tomorrow due to uni textbooks

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
wowww nice savings!

how did you save that much? :O

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
lol i was referring to people who supposedly have like 50k+

coz i would have a lot of money too IF only i didn't give like 10k away to my parents =(

gesh17

HSC
N/A
lol i was referring to people who supposedly have like 50k+

coz i would have a lot of money too IF only i didn't give like 10k away to my parents =(
It's not really "giving away" money per se IMO - I mean they clothed and fed you for how ever many years.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
Between $0 and $70

I really don't know where my money goes each week.

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
If you want to get technical the bank actually owes you money rather than you actually having money in the bank.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
It's not really "giving away" money per se IMO - I mean they clothed and fed you for how ever many years.
Yeah, I worded my sentence wrongly. I was more than happy to help my parents financially but at the same time, it's a pity that I now have much reduced bank accout.

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
Yeah, I worded my sentence wrongly. I was more than happy to help my parents financially but at the same time, it's a pity that I now have much reduced bank accout.
At least you have your morals which are worth more than any $$ anyway.

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
Between $0 and $70

I really don't know where my money goes each week.
You invest your earnings into a highly sophisticated organized crime racket. Your procceeds are deposited into an offshore Swiss bank account where a frenchman called Jacque calls you via an untraceable satelite phone on a weekly basis to re-confirm your commitment. Your criminal entreprise has launched you into the realms of unimaginable wealth in which you own a magnificant mansion on a private island near the Bahamas. Occasionally corrupt government officials from Mexico are flown in via your sea plane. You invite them in, and your maids quickly rush to prepare a seven course meal which you will eat outside, where the views of the ocean and the gardens of your estate will feature as your back drop. Occasionally you will set up a corrupt official or business associate and have your boffins decapitate them and stuff them into a barrel, consequently sending a rather powerful message into the under world.

Mature Lamb

wats goin on
HSC
Uni Grad
You invest your earnings into a highly sophisticated organized crime racket. Your procceeds are deposited into an offshore Swiss bank account where a frenchman called Jacque calls you via an untraceable satelite phone on a weekly basis to re-confirm your commitment. Your criminal entreprise has launched you into the realms of unimaginable wealth in which you own a magnificant mansion on a private island near the Bahamas. Occasionally corrupt government officials from Mexico are flown in via your sea plane. You invite them in, and your maids quickly rush to prepare a seven course meal which you will eat outside, where the views of the ocean and the gardens of your estate will feature as your back drop. Occasionally you will set up a corrupt official or business associate and have your boffins decapitate them and stuff them into a barrel, consequently sending a rather powerful message into the under world.
WHO R U N Y DO U NOE DIs

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
Mature Lamb I am familiar with your dealings in international bank fraud. Posting from a hidden location in south east Albania you operate a highly organized racket of ATM skimmers, in which you reap millions of dollars a year in profit. You have a strictly all black dress code and prefer to operate out of darkness rather than allowing a light bulb to illuminate your room and consequently cast shame on your operation. You see your bank account as simply a meaningless accumulation of numbers, as dealing with such high quantities of money has desensitized you.

I don't know what I'm doing.

S

Slide

it reads like a choose your own adventure

S

Slide

If you want to get technical the bank actually owes you money rather than you actually having money in the bank.
yes its a right in personam rather than a right in rem. You are the bank's creditor and they're paying you for a service. the money owed is just any money. The bank can pay you with any money not the *particular* money you lent the bank.

thank you property law

learned that in property law

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
it reads like a choose your own adventure
I loled at this. Reading back it actually does.

yes its a right in personam rather than a right in rem. You are the bank's creditor and they're paying you for a service. the money owed is just any money. The bank can pay you with any money not the *particular* money you lent the bank.

thank you property law

learned that in property law
Yeah it's pretty interesting stuff isn't it. Most people are really aware of it either.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)