How much do you study? (1 Viewer)

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
In one day there are 24 hours. 6 hours school, 10 hours study, which leaves 8 hours to do the rest (NOT including sleep).

Comments please?
6 School (Some schools are more, even 7)
1 Travel (Average)
10 Study
So lets assume getting home at 4, 10 hours, 2 am, 2 - 6 sleep, 4 hours sleep?

:uhoh:

mioumiou

HSC
Man, that would be hard...I'm making my teachers work for me. They need to earn the right to be my teacher, considering I'm coming top 3 in nearly all my subjects (Except Math....darn evil subject). But I guess there isn't any difference between homework and doing your own notes/study, right?

And thanks, Blubberfly...I think I can overcome my school rank with effort....ALOT of effort :read:
Oh well, I guess there's not much difference if you have a good teacher being there and explain stuff for you. Some of my teachers are great but there's a few that's a bit....
I think there's a difference between homework and making own notes/study. If you've been given homework, there's pressure from the teachers, but since we don't have much homework given, self-motivation is extremely important. :)

And nice results that you've got there! Top 3 in nearly all of your subjects! keep the good work going! :)

muzeikchun852

HSC
im trying to study 2-3 hours a day. so far, only doing 2 hours the most.

Carmen909

HSC
pretty much non stop for exams, but generally.. i do my homework. . . . maybe a few hours a week on 'study'. . .

sfer

HSC
I never study - only thing I ever do is homework (occasionally) - sure, I'll probably be kicking myself for it next year, but I've gotten along fine and it takes off all the stress.

Oobadoo

HSC
Haha, homework; yes - study; no. lol, I'm planning to study alot these holidays though, half yearlies coming up. And I think I'm dropping Modern TOMORROW so that means less work and more time to focus on my other subjects. (not dropping Modern because of work load, I'm suviving thus far, but becuase I don't think I've learnt anything so far in it, and it's dull. Only was doing for Hist. Ext.) :D

grammarye

HSC
Homework? Never do it outside school.
Study? I read stuff relevant to the topic according to the syllabus. If I get revision, I do it.
Class tasks: Do it with minimum effort.
Assignments? This is what I pay more attention to.
Relaxing: This is what I spend the bulk of my time doing.

...And I seem to be getting pretty good marks, so I'm sticking to it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)