How much study did you do in your term 2 holidays? (1 Viewer)

faraaz96

HSC
I finished all of my notes for senior science, did the 2010,11, 12 past hsc papers for senior science + 3 class assignments, did a business studies assessment that was about 3,300 words, finished all my notes for business studies, did my case study notes on Domino's other businesses etc, finished my notes on blueprint and search for a better health for biology, did 8 past trial papers for bio, Did 2000 words worth of past human rights questions for legal, 2 x 700 crime responses + another 1,000 words on what i would write for the other questions if they asked it, filled out 3 booklets that we were asked to do for family law, wrote one family law essay, did approximately 1,500 words worth of notes to somehow fit into an english speech.

All ive got to do now is ENGLISH. ahhhhhhhhh I shouldn't have put it off.
Only that much?

HSC
omg f33ls

first assessments killed my ranks in every single subject lol
SAME. FML and they were all bloody stupid assignments and practicals. LIKE WTF, THE HSC EXAM IS NOT GOING TO GIVE YOU EXTRA MARKS BECAUSE YOU HAVE A TITLE PAGE IN YOUR ANSWERS.

That pissed me off so much lol, our half yearlies which essentially mirrors the HSC exam in it's structure was weighted like 10%.

Katsumi

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
HSC
N/A
The only reason i ended up as #1 in standard english is because i got 95% in task 1 whilst #2 got in the 70's (It was belonging and i'm quite sure i tied with the top of advanced while standard did terribly minus me). Lost to him in everything but 1 task after that, usually by a margin of 10% . So in a way, Task 1 is really your most important internal task

Last edited:

Katsumi

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
HSC
N/A
also fkkkk 3 days until English paper 1 are you guys prepared

#trialsstruggle

Last edited:

IDNO

HSC
5.5 hrs x 5 weekdays and 9 hrs x 2 weekend-days.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)