How much study did you do in your term 2 holidays? (1 Viewer)

faraaz96

HSC
Hi,
It's the last day of my holidays and I feel as if I've barely done any good study. I've got my trials in 2 weeks and I'm just wondering if there's any of you out there who feel like they've wasted their holidays as well?

How much did you study in the holidays? Also any advice from past students would be much appreciated as well!

Cheers

Katsumi

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
HSC
N/A
I did absolutely nothing for the first 9 days in which i originally planned to the bulk of my trial preparation. Over the last 5 days i have been doing ~8 hours of work a day but i can't say i have been the peak of efficient. Looking forward to the next 2 weeks

dim-sims

HSC
I managed to get some stuff done but not nearly as much as I planned to have finished

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

emilios

HSC
You're not alone mate. You're probably going to talk to some people that were like me, who say they studied for 4-5 hours a day. Keep in mind it was VERY inefficient study and a lot of surfing the web, staring at the wall. Don't be intimated, have confidence in yourself and don't waste study time. Efficiency > Time inputs

goobypls

HSC
About 2 days of proper work, my trials aren't for another 4 weeks so I'm just telling myself everything will be okay.

alphabetafeta96

I swear im not a cat lady
HSC
Uni Grad
I finished all of my notes for senior science, did the 2010,11, 12 past hsc papers for senior science + 3 class assignments, did a business studies assessment that was about 3,300 words, finished all my notes for business studies, did my case study notes on Domino's other businesses etc, finished my notes on blueprint and search for a better health for biology, did 8 past trial papers for bio, Did 2000 words worth of past human rights questions for legal, 2 x 700 crime responses + another 1,000 words on what i would write for the other questions if they asked it, filled out 3 booklets that we were asked to do for family law, wrote one family law essay, did approximately 1,500 words worth of notes to somehow fit into an english speech.

All ive got to do now is ENGLISH. ahhhhhhhhh I shouldn't have put it off.

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
Finished essays for english which took so long! Finished notes for random subs. Did heaps of maths past papers, stared at the wall, cried over how soon trials are, revised chem, eco ate lots of chocolate, cried again. Haven't touched business much omfg doomed like fk.

dunjaaa

HSC
Idk, but English pretty much consumed my entire holidays. Bit of eco, business and maths here and there, but my study hour goal was nowhere near accomplished. Yeah, but other than that, watching the world cup kinda fked my sleeping pattern up lol :p

Verify

HSC
I spent minimum 6 hours a day on studying for trials for the past 2 weeks of the holidays - but I feel like I've learnt absolutely nothing from it. I think I studied very inefficiently, and I'm going to pay the price for it. Dear lord.

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
Looking at all the stuff I wanted to get done originally, I feel like I've achieved nothing lol
Still have so much stuff to do but ive gotten most my english adv modules down (just gotta get feedback from tutor and start memorising legit the day before #yoloooooo) and aos essay is done, 2/3 through creative, did a few past papers for maths extension 1+2 and did some notes for other subs
And I have to also do my major, and start preparing for one subject which I haven't even touched all holidays (English Extension 1)

hahahha ahahhaha and 1 week until trials
i am kinda fukt
i guess as long as I don't sleep for the next week, I can get through everything :D

celix

HSC
Not enough
But I finished 2 majors ^_^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)