Votes: 27 23.9%
  • female: once every 3 days

Votes: 16 14.2%
  • female: 4 or more

Votes: 6 5.3%

• Total voters

bluemoon2

HSC
this is probably a little random hahaha :) but i was reading the sleeping with damp hair thread and i just became a little curious how often most pple wash their hair. i wash mine once every two days, every day if my hair is bad, because it takes an hour to wash my hair and it dries out my skin.

im guessing most guys wash it every day because it's easy, and most girls probably.. every one or two days.

HSC
i wash mine every couple of months, thats pretty normal for guys isnt it. Going for a surf keeps my hair clean

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
an hour to wash your hair? How long is hair? I saw this guy with 10m of hair taking an hour to wash his hair...

bluemoon2

HSC
lyounamu said:
an hour to wash your hair? How long is hair? I saw this guy with 10m of hair taking an hour to wash his hair...
hahaha its not THAT long its just that i .. daydream sort of in the shower .. like i just stand there with the water going and i start thinking along random lines and it doesnt stop. and it always takes me an hour. but my hair is between my shoulder & elbow, halfway in between.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
i wash whenever i shower, so in holidays its like every second day, during uni, everyday.

Y'know...if u dont wash ur hair for about a month, then u dont ever need to wash ur hair again, natural oils easily remove with water.

...something like that.

bluemoon2

HSC
omg! how does any girl get away with three/more days between subsequent washings >< is this only possible with short hair?

im tempted to believe omie jay, but then i'd have to be a recluse for a month as a trial :p

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
how the fuck can you not shower daily in summer?

I only wash my hair like once a week, if that.

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
wash my hair every time i shower basically, so once or twice a day generally.

friction

HSC
jkdsfsio3458963 said:
i wash mine every couple of months, thats pretty normal for guys isnt it. Going for a surf keeps my hair clean
Yea thats me. Probably on average about every 6 weeks.

savio23q

Band
HSC
Daily, or if not today then tomorrow. Otherwise it gets too oily for my liking.
I HATE OILY HAIR!

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A
Sarah182 said:
once every 2 days usually, i hate when it goes anymore cause it gets really feral.

beat this im a skank, i never wash my hair, if not take a shower atleast every 2 months, i do it coz i wana conserve the water and reduce the water bill, i save so much money and water because of that, and you know what, i still smell and look clean as if i had a shower everyday, i personally think its impressive...ohh im setting up records alright. :spin:

lets see if any of you guys can take up that challenge, and i guarantee you couldnt survive a little skankiness :D

chamelia

HSC
bluemoon2 said:
hahaha its not THAT long its just that i .. daydream sort of in the shower .. like i just stand there with the water going and i start thinking along random lines and it doesnt stop. and it always takes me an hour. but my hair is between my shoulder & elbow, halfway in between.
Theres this thing called a water shortage. You should look it up. Some people even refer to this passing fad as a 'drought'.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
bluemoon2 said:
HAHA i do that sometimes!!! Been doing it for years and years, ever since i was like 6 yrs old LOL. Just stand there, thinking about life, about assignments, about a game im stuck on, about a movie i just saw, lol. Just i dont take an hour, much much less time.

u-borat

Banned
HSC
wash hair pretty much everday; otherwise it gets oily and feels rather mutt.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Every few days. No more than a week.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)