How often do you wank/masturbate/jizz/toss (boys and girls) (1 Viewer)

Funderkink

HSC
HAHAHAHAHAH the person who has never done it :p
im thinking like 3 times a day (H)

Greyx

HSC
N/A
well depends if i've got a lot of time and bored then i will just think dirty and masturbate around 2 -3 times daily, im currenty on an average of one time daily!! my other friend sed if i did it 2 - 3 times daily then im a machine, lol not really i started when i was 7 years old when i started playing with my penis and putting toilet paper over the piss slit and then i started getting amazing sensations, ever since then i alwyas played with my penis...i thought i was the only person alive who did it until i learnt about sex ed ....etc...

mrplo

HSC
I know a girl who claims to have NEVER masturbated. I thought she was the only one, until I saw this thread.

Every couple of days, depends how I'm feeling.

AshleyLovesYou

HSC
I usually matsurbate once a day. I use my sister's dildo and vibrator and she uses my vibrating egg! I love matsurbating :p. I even have sex with my boyfriend sometimes, which is what I'm going to do once I finish typing this reply:haha:

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
I usually matsurbate once a day. I use my sister's dildo and vibrator and she uses my vibrating egg! I love matsurbating :p. I even have sex with my boyfriend sometimes, which is what I'm going to do once I finish typing this reply:haha:
there are so many things wrong with this post

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)