How often do you wank/masturbate/jizz/toss (boys and girls) (1 Viewer)

HSC
Enobarbus said:
Sorry, no offence, but that attitude of yours is disgusting.

Is there a particular way that "Australians" should look? The answer is no. Australians can be Indigenous. They can be a caucasian, with descent from the First Fleet. Or they can be someone of Middle-Eastern appearance, who has made Australia their new home.

By suggesting that White Australians have a monopoly over the term Australian, you imply that anyone who isn't white doesn't belong here, and is somewhat "foreign". By excluding non-whites from your definition of "Australian", some sectors of society engage in Othering them, using them as a scapegoat and common enemy.

It's rude enough asking someone what their "natio" is, but suggesting that someone is lying when they answer "Australian", just because in your small-minded world view, they're not "one of us", is beyond words.

I don't want to be a bitch, but racist, bigoted beliefs like the ones you hold, make me sick.
ahahahahahahahahaha

due to context.

hopethisworks

Banned
North Manly Beach Sexual Preference: Centaur Bans
HSC
N/A
Enobarbus said:

Is there a particular way that "Australians" should look? The answer is no. Australians can be Indigenous. They can be a caucasian, with descent from the First Fleet. Or they can be someone of Middle-Eastern appearance, who has made Australia their new home.

By suggesting that White Australians have a monopoly over the term Australian, you imply that anyone who isn't white doesn't belong here, and is somewhat "foreign". By excluding non-whites from your definition of "Australian", some sectors of society engage in Othering them, using them as a scapegoat and common enemy.

It's rude enough asking someone what their "natio" is, but suggesting that someone is lying when they answer "Australian", just because in your small-minded world view, they're not "one of us", is beyond words.

I don't want to be a bitch, but racist, bigoted beliefs like the ones you hold, make me sick.
Hi there,

shut up.

Pacchiru

like bonnie and clyde
HSC
did he/she delete it's post?

bahaha, no less.

daddy-cool

HSC
sonyaleeisapixi said:
3+ normally

8+ when im stressed ie hsc

respekt, mayne i thort tossin off was more of a guy thing,
wheneva boyz bring it up infront of girls,
they r either grossed out or laugh at u,
notice that dis thread has 90%+ guyz posting,
any other girls toss?? question? wat do u think about???

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
daddy-cool said:
girls are generally a lot more reserved about it because we dont find the need to share

but most do it

9deuce

MADE
HSC
jcurry said:
dont overestimate it
6hours max i give, probably does it in his sleep
If it happens while I sleep, it doesn't count.
Not my fault.

nicollette

HSC
enobarbus said:
Originally Posted by Enobarbus

Hi there,
hopethisworks said:
Hi there,

shut up.
Why are you telling him/her to shutup, he/she brings up a valid point..not in the right thread though...lol.

one8two

HSC
daddy-cool said:

oh dear.
do you have a brain?

Hollieee

You're unbelievable.
HSC
Whenever I feel like it lol.
Varies.
Ohhh, sleep orgasms! <3 LOL, I can't actually remember who posted about that, but WOO.
And I actually don't think most girls do it. A lot probably, but I don't think most.
They definately don't talk about it a lot.

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
nicollette said:
Why are you telling him/her to shutup, he/she brings up a valid point..not in the right thread though...lol.
GTFO the internet.

Hampsters-rul

HSC
My record is only 5 times in one day. Most days i do it once a day occassionally twice a day.

savio23q

Band
HSC
I can't believe I just read 14 pages of this thread...what a waste of time LOL

Even more disappointing is the fact that 95% of the posters were males. Sweet. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)