How often should/do you play? (1 Viewer)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I play pretty much non-stop until I get bored.

transcendent

HSC
N/A
I used to play heaps but I'm too busy too these days and my computer is shit so I have to wait till my sister is done with her better computer so I can use it. I played up to 14 hours + before.

tempco

HSC
used to play a fair bit... 3-4 hours a day (lineage 2 was like so fun!). not any more though.

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
for a few hours. depends on if i work or not

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
I dont play them very often, but if i do ill put in a good couple of hrs

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Komaticom said:
It's been publicised that playing games by yourself for more than one hour is a definite sign that you suffer from Depression. Pft.

Usually I play a few hours a day, but during holidays I can rack up a good 6 hours a day.
Playing games, or playing with yourself?

AntiHyper

Revered Member
HSC
I play everyday :D when I have a free time or watch TV or learn to drive or eating chocolate mmm
My online name is qUiCkLy :)

chookie_06

ø¤º°©ђòókîë_0 6™°º¤ø
HSC
im obsessed, ive got a ps2, pc, xbox and between them i have a shit load of games and i spend alot of time playing them

vojnik

HSC
I used to play a fair bit but not not now cos its just boring exept for a few games like world of warcraft and doom 3.

funz0

HSC
Well depends, I'm quite a heavy gamer but I'm also a Graphics designer and web-developer in my spare time.

If you think you have an addiction, you are probably wrong compared to alot of the people who stat the hours they play on X-fire.

I've only got right now +140 hours of Wolfenstein. All of that was achieved this year, which is a small comparasion as I have been gaming since 10 years.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Komaticom said:
After 8 hours my ass hurts, my back hurts, my left elbow is strained, I have this red patch on the bottom of my right wrist (endless sliding around the desktop), and worst of all my eyes hurt. Guess I learnt computer egonomics the hard way eh?

Moral of post: don't play for 8 hours straight. It does things to ya, and most of them hurt.
Your just weak, I can sit on a computer for 25hrs straight

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
funz0 said:
Sif only 25 hours. Why not 512?
Havent tried yet, and there is such thing as uni and going out places shit 21 days on a PC non-stop, what about eating, drinking, toilet stops, etc

funz0

HSC
Havent tried yet, and there is such thing as uni and going out places shit 21 days on a PC non-stop, what about eating, drinking, toilet stops, etc
Unacceptable!!!

Why eat/drink/bathroom break when you can non stop consume in light and commit hara kiri with seizures? If you don't fell your up to that, I suggest a laptop to fix this solution.

I'm raising the level to 1024 hours.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
Komaticom said:
After 8 hours my ass hurts, my back hurts, my left elbow is strained, I have this red patch on the bottom of my right wrist (endless sliding around the desktop), and worst of all my eyes hurt. Guess I learnt computer egonomics the hard way eh?

Moral of post: don't play for 8 hours straight. It does things to ya, and most of them hurt.
lol and they say yuo should get up and have a walk every hour your on the computer, not to cuase eye strains and other stuff

HSC
Komaticom said:
It's been publicised that playing games by yourself for more than one hour is a definite sign that you suffer from Depression. Pft.
wtf? i'm pretty sure you're not depressed if your playing a game. used to play games a lot, now the PS2 just collects dust and i hardly play computer games anymore, if at all just on the hols to kill time.

LexxY

s2 Ralf. Marry me!
HSC
I play games way too much *sigh*, and I should stop lanning too if I actually think Im going to do well this year lol. Probably play a couple of hours a day, lan prac with clan once a week, but when there is work to be done, I do it :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)