• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How old is too old to stay in Uni? (1 Viewer)

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
People can be as old as they want to be. If doing a degree at 35 etc is what it takes to get a big career progression, then do it.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
I meant lyk a BA or something that's only 3 years. You're in a double degree so it's ok bby
Yay.

Also, I'm probs gonna do honours in both and then do postgrad.

So, that'll make my first degrees 6 years, then 4 years. So like, that'll be 10 years.

HarlowAudrey

HSC
I did the HSC in 2007.

Have got one year of a B. Psych and am hoping to do a combined law degree next year meaning I will be 28 when I graduate.

How depressing.

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
I did the HSC in 2007.

Have got one year of a B. Psych and am hoping to do a combined law degree next year meaning I will be 28 when I graduate.

How depressing.

honestly I don't give a crap... love the uni life... work part time, learn new s**t, meet new people and get mad drunk... never too old for that... :biglaugh:

the studying part is a huge downer but.. :(

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
You're all ageist fuck, you're never too old to get an education.

I hope your family euthanises you when you're old and senile.

is a roflcopter
HSC
you are too old if you take longer than the suggested time to complete your degree without a good reason other than that you just wanted to chill and drag it out

if you continue on to do an advanced postgrad degree thats different but then also depends if you are doing it just for the sake of doing another degree because you cant grow up and face real life.

plus if you are old you cant pick up chicks at uni, cuz you are old and poor and got no game.
nothing sexier than like a 29 year old b.arts student who is now doing a second bachelors degree in psychology or somesht.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)