Status
Not open for further replies.

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
noir. said:
I'm sure you'll be fine Tanjin.

and yay for UTS!
I better be :)...i dont want to be hospitalised during the 3 months we'll have off!

& Woohooo for UTS :D

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
noir. said:
A fail in the HSC for me is getting below a UAI of 85.

or worse,

NOT GETTING INTO UNI.
I think getting 85 UAI is okay. It's pretty good actually.

I think not getting university would be the worse thing ever. It's not because I think TAFE is for losers or anything, but the fact that I had the chance of getting into uni taken away from me because I couldn't get the UAI requirement is pretty sad.

I'll be happy with 90+. 95 would be great. :)

N

noir.

jayadore said:
I think getting 85 UAI is okay. It's pretty good actually.

I think not getting university would be the worse thing ever. It's not because I think TAFE is for losers or anything, but the fact that I had the chance of getting into uni taken away from me because I couldn't get the UAI requirement is pretty sad.

I'll be happy with 90+. 95 would be great. :)
It's not really about how good the UAI is. If i get what i aimed for, then it's good. if not, it's bad. it's like someone being dissapointed with a 95 when they worked for a 98.

And TAFE will never be an option for me. My parents would disown me and I'd hate myself forever

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
noir. said:
And TAFE will never be an option for me. My parents would disown me and I'd hate myself forever
Why?

EnterThe Circus

HSC
omgg u guys i'm not alone.....i have visions of every other yr 12 student studying 24 hours a day, while i sit in my room and procrastinate.
I can see the light at the end of the tunnel...there's a little over a month until the final time i hear...'ok pen's down, time's up'.

lilfrenchi

HSC
getin band 6s in maths ext1 and ext chemistry and french3U, but im still screwed!!!! i cant even get above 50% in standard english which will pull me down to a uai in the 80s...

KirrynAlane

HSC
well i havent applied for uni, dont want to go to uni, and am totally keen for tafe...

therefore my only motivation to do remotely well in the hsc is so i dont drag everyone else down! so i am doing a few hours a day.

:)

williams180

HSC
im not screwed at all. Been doing my study and know i can band 6 pretty all my subjects except eng adv id take a band 5

historykidd

HSC
williams180 said:
im not screwed at all. Been doing my study and know i can band 6 pretty all my subjects except eng adv id take a band 5
Wow you're sick.

starrysky

HSC
At the moment, I am fairly screwed, in approximately two of my five subjects, which I am currently failing miserably. My internals were absolute shit. Mathematics and Business Studies.

However, I've done five hours of Business Studies today, so if I finish my notes for all topics and then just highlight and read over what I need, I'll have more time to go over Mathematics. Etc. etc.

A 90 seems pretty much off the horizon for me. Even if I completely kill my externals, I won't get above, say, an 80 or so. Lucky UNSW has its points system, but whatevs. I'll be happy with anything above 60, that's all I'll say now. And I'm Asian - my father doesn't know that my internals were absolutely crap, so he's counting on 90.

I expect heart failure from him. And "you're a disgrace. You should have worked harder. Piss off". Because that is actually a plausible prediction.

But anyway. In essence. Screwed. Quite, screwed. But we shall see.

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
Wow good stuff , williams180.

starrysky said:
And I'm Asian - my father doesn't know that my internals were absolutely crap, so he's counting on 90.

I expect heart failure from him. And "you're a disgrace. You should have worked harder. Piss off". Because that is actually a plausible prediction.
Urgh my parents don't know how crap I did internally either ... well not CRAP CRAP , but ranked like bottom 20 in almost everything. They`re expecting bloody 95+ , so I duno.

My school`s rank is pretty high , so hopefully everyone else will pull me up =)

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
xclusv2bhung said:
Wow good stuff , williams180.

Urgh my parents don't know how crap I did internally either ... well not CRAP CRAP , but ranked like bottom 20 in almost everything. They`re expecting bloody 95+ , so I duno.

My school`s rank is pretty high , so hopefully everyone else will pull me up =)
You're ranked in bottom 20 for almost everything:confused: Didnt expect that from you! You'll be fine Hung :D

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
tanjin said:
You're ranked in bottom 20 for almost everything:confused: Didnt expect that from you! You'll be fine Hung :D
LOL yep =(
Bottom 15 in chem & phys
Bottom 5 in 4u ><"
bottom 20 in ag bwahah (but oh well , it wont count :p )

everything else is alright =]

aww thanks , Tanzin ! =D

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
xclusv2bhung said:
LOL yep =(
Bottom 15 in chem & phys
Bottom 5 in 4u ><"
bottom 20 in ag bwahah (but oh well , it wont count :p )

everything else is alright =]

aww thanks , Tanzin ! =D
Oh yeah, i forgot that you guys have to do Agriculture. I see some of the classes on my way home from school on the train. Once the train was stopped at Glenfield for friggen 40 minutes - and there was some ag class happening...got bored and watched. :D

Last edited:

xsavagex

HSC
i study... but i think im still screwed. ive been doing about 5 hrs a day but i dont know anything still...

and i want my 80.05 sooo badly

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
tanjin said:
Oh yeah, i forgot that you guys have to do Agriculture. I see some of the classes on my home from school in the train. Once the train was stopped at Glenfield for friggen 40 minutes - and there was some ag class happening...got bored and watched. :D
haha did you ?
ag classes are pretty fun.

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
^Yeah, but i had no idea about what was happening...time went by though. :)

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
tanjin said:
^Yeah, but i had no idea about what was happening...time went by though. :)
hahaha ahh ok.

ag scales down quite a bit though .. so yeha , i`m glad it wont count in my 10 units.

on another note. HI MELANIE !
how`d you change your username ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)