• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How should Bfs response to the tough questions by their GFs? (1 Viewer)

choc-chip

HSC
iambored said:
your post was one of the most positive on here, you would only want pics if she was hot, so you're telling her she's hot :p

*sigh of relief* I thought it was too preachy or cliched or something but I had to get it off my chest [as is the reason for the rest of this post, so stop reading here] because I am sick of people bringing other people down so bringing your own self down is even worse! More personally, I am sick of being an analyser that takes every comment and breaks it to tiny pieces, even if the comments are good or lighthearted, I wonder if there is a hidden meaning, or sometimes I pick up on the meaning and feel bad that I should be doing something differently when in reality I know why I am doing things the way I am, I know in the long run I am getting the result I wanted, I know some people live lives where all they want to do is be cool and they don't see past that but most of all know I didn't have a different choice at that particular time because of the circumstances and that's just the way it is. Quite simply don't tell me what to do.
see, men overthink too..u r a sensitive person, wondering what sortta occupation/preofession/area of study as ur background.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
You're asian and have big tits, you have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to worry about.

studynoob

HSC
N/A
i am not senstitive i am crusty and i am always pissed off you just caught me at a bad time i was merely flaming and bring common sense to you girl post cos i was sick of "omg my bf is turning gay" "i love emo boys" "my bf isnt giving me enuf dick what can i do" stuff like that

choc-chip

HSC
studynoob said:
i am not senstitive i am crusty and i am always pissed off you just caught me at a bad time i was merely flaming and bring common sense to you girl post cos i was sick of "omg my bf is turning gay" "i love emo boys" "my bf isnt giving me enuf dick what can i do" stuff like that
urhm...sorry there...I mean Iambored is a very. sensitive person.

choc-chip

HSC
withoutaface said:
You're asian and have big tits, you have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to worry about.
I found out some pictures of chicks in his laptop with even BIGGER titts like Elisha Cutherbert..(there's no point to talk abt jenna jemeson here)

choc-chip

HSC
Tulipa said:
and the worst thing you can do is actually voice your concerns to your boyfriend, you make him feel uncomfortable and i know that the repetition actually does piss them off. QUOTE]

Ture, we can't just treat them as our BEST FRIEND...That doesnt work.
why is wrong for Female to demand for a more communicative and honest relationship?

Tulipa said:
if your guy thought some other girl was hotter than you, he'd be with her not you.
What if you are just the one he can get at the moment? You can't stop him having the thoughts of getting someone else.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
choc-chip said:
I found out some pictures of chicks in his laptop with even BIGGER titts like Elisha Cutherbert..(there's no point to talk abt jenna jemeson here)
Masturbation and time with you fulfill entirely different purposes. Masturbation is a stress relief thing more than anything else, and you can be assured that he feels no emotional attachment to these women. And whose to say if he had naked pictures of you on his laptop he wouldn't jack off to them instead :p

choc-chip

HSC
withoutaface said:
Masturbation and time with you fulfill entirely different purposes. Masturbation is a stress relief thing more than anything else, and you can be assured that he feels no emotional attachment to these women. And whose to say if he had naked pictures of you on his laptop he wouldn't jack off to them instead :p
what if there's a pure face in the pic?? a nice smiling face of someone... A FACE only..
Thanx for your comment and patient withoutaface.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
choc-chip said:
what if there's a pure face in the pic?? a nice smiling face of someone... A FACE only..
Thanx for your comment and patient withoutaface.
If he has an emotional link to that face it'll probably work, but otherwise 9 times out of 10 he'll be staring at the body only.

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
choc-chip said:
Ture, we can't just treat them as our BEST FRIEND...That doesnt work.why is wrong for Female to demand for a more communicative and honest relationship?
its not wrong really, but then again would you talk about everything with your boyfriend? anyways guys don't understand it most of the time (i know i know i'm generalising) and our girlfriends are more suited to the problem cause hey they go through it too!

choc-chip said:
What if you are just the one he can get at the moment? You can't stop him having the thoughts of getting someone else.
oh dear god you've got to be joking me. are you that insecure in your relationship? he wouldn't be in the relationship if he wasn't interested in you, even if you were the "one he can get". he'd be single and hooking up with plenty of other single girls.

choc-chip

HSC
Mmmmm....feeling so much more relief after hearing that ..thanx guys

choc-chip

HSC
withoutaface said:
If he has an emotional link to that face it'll probably work, but otherwise 9 times out of 10 he'll be staring at the body only.
Ohkkk....datz how ur nick comes from...

facial masturbation? that's wrong...sad to tell you it wasn't an erotic pic, it was just a blonde with nice grin! god damn it!I'm not blonde, i can't damn change my hair to be a blonde...﹗﹗﹗

danieljarvis

HSC
choc-chip said:

facial masturbation? that's wrong...sad to tell you it wasn't an erotic pic, it was just a blonde with nice grin! god damn it!I'm not blonde, i can't damn change my hair to be a blonde...﹗﹗﹗
www.beautifulagony.com a face can be pretty sensual, acording to that site! (it was in fhm if your asking...)

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
choc-chip said:

O RLY?

Epiphany

spunkrat
HSC
That's a tough one.. Personally I know I'm hot, so whenever I see girls who are gorgeous I don't get jelous - i'm happy for them. I can appreciate beauty :cool: I don't know how helpful internet advice will be for you, considering the issue is self-esteem.

If your boyfriend's reassurance doesn't help, I have my doubts that assurance from internet strangers will be effective!

Lundy

Banned
HSC
Most, if not all girls have issues with their bodies at some stage or another. I'd be lying if I said I never get down when I compare myself with thinner, more beautiful girls. I'm an extremely self-conscious person, to the point where you will never find me wearing a singlet or a short skirt in public. But then I just need to remind myself that I'll never be a stick, I'll never have big boobs and I'll never be a guy magnet. Even though my boyfriends have all assured me I'm beautiful to them, I've accepted it's an issue I have to sort out with myself instead of relying on constant validation from others.

Focus on what you like about yourself instead of what you don't like, and flaunt it. If you think you need to lose some weight to feel healthier, then that's fine, as long as you're not going to starve yourself until there's nothing of you left. I think I speak for most guys when I say girls with a bit of meat on them are sexier than boobs on a stick.

Just remember there's a reason your boyfriend is with you and not with someone else. He obviously loves you how you are.

Last edited:

IcEy

HSC
I'm not sure whether someone else has mentioned this before because I can't be bothered reading the whole thread (short attention span), but you'd be surprised how many guys are self concious about their images also - it really isn't just girls.

Lots of guys I know and, having gone to an all boys school for 7 years, I know a few, are very self concious about their bodies also, and it comes up in conversation.

True that we don't barrage each other with questions about whether our arses are too big/small, but we do criticise ourselves about other things, height and weight being the one I've heard of most.

Personally, I know I'm not the hottest guy. I know there are plenty of dudes out there so much hotter, and more muscular than me, but really, who gives a shit? Call it arrogance, but I think I'm the hottest guy in the (my) world, and that's all that matters to me. If you don't like it, fuck you, I don't care :p

This'll sound strange but, I know I'm the only me around, and I get a lot of self confidence from that uniqueness...

Btw, choc-chip, if that's you in your av, I'd go you anyday any time.

If it isn't....ugh...sorry?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)