How to ask the girl of my dreams out... (1 Viewer)

nwatts

HSC
Komaticom said:
Hm... two friends of mine actually made a mutual agreement to not start pashing until the exams were over. Just an idea.
That would take a lot of determination and perseverence.

Mind you, they could be having hot steamy sex without the mouth-to-mouth pash. Just a thought.

Smurg

Fookin' Hell
HSC
D_A said:
Someone needs to invent a love detector thingy, I'm gonna turn into a nervous wreck soon lol
OMGHIDE.

If J.K. Rowling sees this she can use it in her next book.

"When the white stuff comes out of the tip it means the love detector is working Harry!"

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
ark said:
hi,
sorry im a n00b to theses forums, but i saw this girl last year when i was in yr11 and i just know that I must ask her out. I like only see her once a term and this coming saturday the 27th of august is one of those days i see her. But its our HSC speaking exam day for a language. all those other times i saw her i WAS going to, but something always come up and I would say to myself its okay ill juss ask her next time. So i dont want to ask her before the exams coz it might put her off and this is my last chance ever to ask her. So anyone know a good method of asking her without spoiling the moment, HSC exam... i have no idea what to say.
thanks any help will do.
Problem 1 -
Belief that someone you barely know, barely met, someone you see once a term that you consider to be "the girl of your dreams".

Problem 2 -
You create a new account on the forum to address this topic.

Problem 3 -
Your young and that raises a lot of concern of your understanding of what love actually means. In all honesty your setting yourself up for trouble.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
ark said:
hi,
sorry im a n00b to theses forums, but i saw this girl last year when i was in yr11 and i just know that I must ask her out. I like only see her once a term and this coming saturday the 27th of august is one of those days i see her. But its our HSC speaking exam day for a language. all those other times i saw her i WAS going to, but something always come up and I would say to myself its okay ill juss ask her next time. So i dont want to ask her before the exams coz it might put her off and this is my last chance ever to ask her. So anyone know a good method of asking her without spoiling the moment, HSC exam... i have no idea what to say.
thanks any help will do.
Rohypnol: The great leveler.

datAsianGuy

over school
HSC
bscienceboi said:
Problem 1 -
Belief that ...............In all honesty your setting yourself up for trouble.
you know I think I agree with dscienceboi, ummm just dont get nervus, cos youll look like a dick, and then just do it. THere's one thing I disagree with though and that is taking her to the movies, that is the biggest anti social, slut fest there ever is, and its no excuse for a "date" its just a cheap term to hook up or get laid

thats all, just be careful

Eagles

ROAR~!
HSC
"he who hesitates, masturbates"
(NB: I won't be reading your flames)

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
in this matter you must listen to mr brightside.
hi dan! pimpin aint easy hahaa

ark

HSC
bscienceboi said:
Problem 1 -
Belief that someone you barely know, barely met, someone you see once a term that you consider to be "the girl of your dreams".

Problem 2 -
You create a new account on the forum to address this topic.

Problem 3 -
Your young and that raises a lot of concern of your understanding of what love actually means. In all honesty your setting yourself up for trouble.
thanks for all the advice people. and bscienceboi even though I have only seen her a few times, i juss know... maybe this is what love at first sight is... if u believe in it that is. Even if im setting myself up for trouble let it be, if i can juss be with her in the end it will be worth it all ;)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
ark said:
thanks for all the advice people. and bscienceboi even though I have only seen her a few times, i juss know... maybe this is what love at first sight is... if u believe in it that is. Even if im setting myself up for trouble let it be, if i can juss be with her in the end it will be worth it all ;)
Its an infatutation.

datAsianGuy

over school
HSC
AsyLum said:
Its an infatutation.
arr bro? I think hes right.... Iv been in your situation before and I begin to chase what the world perceives "love" to be. You'll know it when its real, but be careful, its too easy to get your emotions high. Well, see if you can prove us all wrong, go hard buddy and good luck. Remember he who does not risk a thing, is nothingness and is dead.

blackbunny

HSC
ark said:
hi,
thanks any help will do.

ohhh ffs, look I get rejected when I go to pubs, but I still manage to hook up because I talk to many women and I don’t care how many times I get rejected.

In this situation you have NOTHING TO LOSE, once you established eye contact don’t break it and approach her. If she is with her girl friends that is a big plus because it takes pure guts to come up to the group and in front of them ask her out, and all her girlfriends will be wet because of your confidence. Ill tell you nothing turns a chick on like confidence. Where you get your confidence is your problem.
Q How many times have you seen an unattractive guy surrounded by chicks?? A confidence.

With girls asking them out you should waste no time. If you get rejected say "your loss" ;), but I highly doubt she will reject you in front of her friends because it will make her look bad. If you will get rejected move on and forget about her!! And I guaranty that you will be with your next girl of dreams if you approach lots of girls.

There was this chick I was chasing, but later noticing that she was avoiding me I took the hint. And moved on.

Ok no confidence. Try to make it so that every one knows in your school that you like her. The word will spread and every one will talk about it. This is gold here. She will NOT reject you because it will make her look bad in front of the school peers. In these situations just come up to her and stark talking about... umm cats, dogs, random small talk here. The more you come up the better, but don’t waste time, while your are the celebrity time is running out she will get bored of you unless you make your move.

Nothing to lose, what are you waiting for.
If you are in fear of rejection, YOU ARE A PUSSY. Who cares??

ark

HSC
thanks blackbunny and datAsianGuy u guys booasted my confidence :) i guess all along i was juss scared of getting rejected, i was a fat pussy :p newayz ill tell u how it goes... better get back studying my speech :(

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
Arvin Sloane said:
What do you suggest? An arranged marriage? Genetic selection? THINK OF WHAT MENDEL WOULD SAY!
He would encourage breeding between populations to elevate genetic variation. Of course noone would believe him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)