How to ask the girl of my dreams out... (1 Viewer)

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
alex_london0 said:
kk......but what bout amy and like the one whom.....
Wait, are you saying there are three girls?

Well, it doesn't necessarily have to be one who is closest to being Amy herself. Hmm, for me, it would be the one I feel most comfortable being around.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
alex_london0 said:
no ders 2...i was just saying like would u recomend goin for the one who mostly reminds me of....

also would it be creepy for the grl that she remnds me of ......
I recommend asking out whoever you feel you should ask. I'm not going to tell you who to choose, but I'll say that don't base your choice solely on her resemblance to Amy. If the other girl makes you laugh more, or makes you feel more at ease, go for it.

You probably wouldn't come straight out with the story about your ex. She would feel you're with her for the wrong reasons. If it ends up working out, you could tell her later on.

HSC
N/A
ark said:
hi,
sorry im a n00b to theses forums, but i saw this girl last year when i was in yr11 and i just know that I must ask her out. I like only see her once a term and this coming saturday the 27th of august is one of those days i see her. But its our HSC speaking exam day for a language. all those other times i saw her i WAS going to, but something always come up and I would say to myself its okay ill juss ask her next time. So i dont want to ask her before the exams coz it might put her off and this is my last chance ever to ask her. So anyone know a good method of asking her without spoiling the moment, HSC exam... i have no idea what to say.
thanks any help will do.

ask after the xamz that way ur both relaxed and ready 2 fun :)
and if ur both doing the same language try asking her out in that language she might think ur cute :rolleyes: but than again she might think ur a loser.
good luck with it any way

ark

HSC
iambored said:
ark - you sound so sweet (that's good). Be kinda happy it happened as it did. She was upset, it wouldn't have been the best time. You think you might never see her again, but get yourself ready and if (and when) you do it's a sign to ask her out. Good luck :)
thanks ;) yup, i will ask her next time i see her.

kazan

im a herooo
at home, in the study, on a chair, infront of a co
HSC
i agree with Dreamerish
doesn't matter what the situatuion is talk to her. you cant lose by doing that dont be sleazy or try lines. cuz you will get shut down, just treat her like anybody else, and maybe drop a compliment in vary rarely! dont go over board.

wow Dreamerish seems to have answers to everyones problems. start a problem hot line, or even a "Ask Dreamerish" thread.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
kazan said:
i agree with Dreamerish
doesn't matter what the situatuion is talk to her. you cant lose by doing that dont be sleazy or try lines. cuz you will get shut down, just treat her like anybody else, and maybe drop a compliment in vary rarely! dont go over board.

wow Dreamerish seems to have answers to everyones problems. start a problem hot line, or even a "Ask Dreamerish" thread.
LOL, oh I'm so overrated.

nerd2die4

HSC
to the original question

first - obsessivley prank her, that way she knows you like her
second - give her a nude photo of yourself, shell then know what she is missing
thirdly - introduce yourself to her parents when she is not home, this will get the relationship going
lastly - cover yourself in rose petals, while lying on her bed waiting for her to get home...how romantic

you will get her for sure, chicks dig that stuff

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
nerd2die4 said:
to the original question

first - obsessivley prank her, that way she knows you like her
second - give her a nude photo of yourself, shell then know what she is missing
thirdly - introduce yourself to her parents when she is not home, this will get the relationship going
lastly - cover yourself in rose petals, while lying on her bed waiting for her to get home...how romantic

you will get her for sure, chicks dig that stuff
hahahahahaha

you made me lol....twas funny *wipes tear*

blackbunny

HSC
ark said:
hi,
sorry im a n00b to theses forums, but i saw this girl last year when i was in yr11 and i just know that I must ask her out. I like only see her once a term and this coming saturday the 27th of august is one of those days i see her. But its our HSC speaking exam day for a language. all those other times i saw her i WAS going to, but something always come up and I would say to myself its okay ill juss ask her next time. So i dont want to ask her before the exams coz it might put her off and this is my last chance ever to ask her. So anyone know a good method of asking her without spoiling the moment, HSC exam... i have no idea what to say.
thanks any help will do.
IF she was the girl of your dreams, NOTHING would stand in you way of conquering her.

by the looks of it, she is not

ark

HSC
blackbunny said:
IF she was the girl of your dreams, NOTHING would stand in you way of conquering her.

by the looks of it, she is not
ahhh!!! you right!!! :(
but I dont know if i will ever get a chance to meet her again, seriously because for our written language exam we don't meet up and do it as a group, its held at each individual's skool (to my current knowledge) and we go to skools that a very very far away... so yeah, IF there is a chance...... there might be a way but it seems a bit stalkerised. she might get scared and stuff... only the future can tell :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)