• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How to befriend a girl (3 Viewers)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
this is why no girl will ever fuck you
Oh, but reading Rafy's link "Do you know what your daughter's doing tonight?" gives me hope. =P

Sure, I think the girls are doing morally reprehensible things - and are probably not that attractive at all - but... you know. 'Tis confusing.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Like she came back to say Hi for my Year 12 graduation and she was blonde and seemed a bit taller than I remember her. And then now she's a brunette. If you see someone like that sporadically, small changes in appearance can confuse you and make you double-guess yourself.

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
Like she came back to say Hi for my Year 12 graduation and she was blonde and seemed a bit taller than I remember her. And then now she's a brunette. If you see someone like that sporadically, small changes in appearance can confuse you and make you double-guess yourself.
No, I'm pretty sure you have ass burgers.

abbeyroad

HSC
N/A
I'm not a nut. I'm eccentric, and that means I'll be good for one of those... character parts in those plays.

jesus there's a difference between being eccentric and being an autistic dumb fuck

geniuses are eccentric, whereas slides and shadowfails (ie:you) are just autistic

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
No, I'm pretty sure you have ass burgers.
You're pretty wrong then ;)

jesus there's a difference between being eccentric and being an autistic dumb fuck

geniuses are eccentric, whereas slides and shadowfails (ie:you) are just autistic
Oh are we still living in 2009 are we?

Continuing to persist that I'm overly socially awkward or autistic or can't talk to women and all that stuff isn't damaging me right now because I've proved you all wrong already, and repeatedly and consistently - it's just making you look stupid by refusing to accept that. Just sayin'

If you'd like to come up with a new grievance against me - that'd be more appreciated than now. It's getting boring... really.

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
You're pretty wrong then ;)
Doesn't seem that way.

Oh are we still living in 2009 are we?

Continuing to persist that I'm overly socially awkward or autistic or can't talk to women and all that stuff isn't damaging me right now because I've proved you all wrong already, and repeatedly and consistently - it's just making you look stupid by refusing to accept that. Just sayin'

If you'd like to come up with a new grievance against me - that'd be more appreciated than now. It's getting boring... really.
Why are you getting all defensive? Obviously it's bothering you. Also, you haven't proved us wrong until you've had sex with a girl.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Why are you getting all defensive? Obviously it's bothering you. Also, you haven't proved us wrong until you've had sex with a girl.
If you want to continue with your old-time perceptions then fine with me. I'm saying that your trolling would be more entertaining for all of us, and for me, if you came up with better material based hopefully on fact - and not on 2009 perceptions.

People are leaving this forum because it's boring - or so I hear. I can see why. Please get new material.

And this whole "You haven't proved us wrong thing..." is also getting old. Firstly it was befriending a girl before I could 'prove you wrong', then talking to one, then whatever it was after that and now it's having sex. It was a challenge the first... like two times. Now it's just desperate.

abbeyroad

HSC
N/A
lol having contrived, awkward conversations with girls who are too nice/embarrassed to ignore you =/= proof that you're not autistic

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
lol having contrived, awkward conversations with girls who are too nice/embarrassed to ignore you =/= proof that you're not autistic
That doesn't explain the girls who came up to me for conversation though.

swizzler

Banned
HSC
friend, lets not jump to conclusions

awkward conversations with cute girls are my specialty. uncomfortable = best

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
friend, lets not jump to conclusions

awkward conversations with cute girls are my specialty. uncomfortable = best
Nah, uncomfortable only works with hot slutty girls. Cute girls comfortable works better.

Elesh

HSC
awkward conversations = creepy if you're not good looking
else = sexual tension if you're hawt

listen to the PUA

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)