How to find out your overall rank in the state for a subject (1 Viewer)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Well my school is in ~livo~ haha only moved here a few weeks ago

And I believe so? Can't remember if we split up.... actually I think we were split.
But I don't get how it's awkward??? People here call you a creeper but I have faith that you know the definition of rape lol
It's awks because the guys were sitting there and the girls are asking questions about ~sensitive topics~

I just find any sex ed with both genders in class to be ~awks~ at times

It's like when I asked the teacher during class why spermicide doubling as a lubricant was a good thing

He stopped posting those things that regard him as a creeper. Now he just brings up the topic. Of course he knows the definition of rape lol he respects that you have a bf.
ehhhhhhhhhh well... let me find the new potential future mrs shadowdude

and then i may start posting such things again

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
It's awks because the guys were sitting there and the girls are asking questions about ~sensitive topics~

It's like when I asked the teacher during class why spermicide doubling as a lubricant was a good thing

I don't find sex ed with both genders awks at akl

leehuan

HSC

LEWL

mcchicken

madman in a box
HSC
Stupid people

>> shoots self >>
and the worst part is they're gonna be raising kids in like 5 years and give them 0 sex ed just like their parents have obviously done

Hahaha

Well to me I never found the educational side of sex ed awkward... Like I think it's very important for schools to focus on it because whilst all the info is out there on the internet for people to find, not everyone does. And not everyone's parents pass on the necessary info.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I don't find sex ed with both genders awks at akl
I think it crosses into the awks line when the discussion or learning gets away from the 'academic style' that is preferred by the syllabus, and towards the 'street style' questions that are geared towards ~practical applications~

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Tbh the only awkward bit was our teacher. He was a guy, but was a really strict guy. So it just felt a bit awkward him explaining everything.

Especially when he pulled out fake penises to put condoms on
we never got to do any condom work at my school :(

mcchicken

madman in a box
HSC
I think it crosses into the awks line when the discussion or learning gets away from the 'academic style' that is preferred by the syllabus, and towards the 'street style' questions that are geared towards ~practical applications~
lel

Tbh the only awkward bit was our teacher. He was a guy, but was a really strict guy. So it just felt a bit awkward him explaining everything.

Especially when he pulled out fake penises to put condoms on.
We had girl teachers who were all like 25-35 and funny so it was all g
Omg I remember our school's dildos were like literally bananas
Like it was just a toy banana nek minnet you open it and inside is a penis lol we were 13 #traumatised

leehuan

HSC
The hell...why do your schools endorse sex toys...

mcchicken

madman in a box
HSC
The hell...why do your schools endorse sex toys...
They weren't actual things that were on the market or anything lol I'm sure they were from an educational company

Well this thread is derailed.
I blame mcchicken.
Hey!
This thread clearly went from ranks -> availability of X2s -> my tiny english class -> pathway hsc programs -> teen pregnancies -> quality of pdh/sex ed

Where is the derailment I clearly see the rail!!!
:p

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
They weren't actual things that were on the market or anything lol I'm sure they were from an educational company

Hey!
This thread clearly went from ranks -> availability of X2s -> my tiny english class -> pathway hsc programs -> teen pregnancies -> quality of pdh/sex ed

Where is the derailment I clearly see the rail!!!
:p
"educational" ;) "company" ;)

what's the bet it's the local sex store

D94

HSC
N/A
Aren't all extension classes out of normal school hours?
Doesn't it seem a but ridiculous that your school can't fit in MX1 in standard hours? Sure your classes or school may be small, but schools covering 20+ subjects with more students have no issues, so either you don't have enough school periods per day or your school covers too many hours per subject. 200hours is the indicative for a 2 unit course so that's around 5 hours per week.

leehuan

HSC
Doesn't it seem a but ridiculous that your school can't fit in MX1 in standard hours? Sure your classes or school may be small, but schools covering 20+ subjects with more students have no issues, so either you don't have enough school periods per day or your school covers too many hours per subject. 200hours is the indicative for a 2 unit course so that's around 5 hours per week.
They would've had to pick between MX1 and EX1. Because the two started with the same amount of popularity.

And there it appears EX1 came out as more popular in the long run.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)