How to NOT pick up...:/ (1 Viewer)

HSC
Nietzsche said:
If he's been in Austalia +10 years, there is no adequate reason why he should not be able to speak fluent English. Therefore he is a retard.
I speak english just fine, nobody's challenging my ability to. There's deficiencies in my grammar/punctuation and yes I do try my best to keep correcting myself so I hope that my english is up to my level of age one day.

Since you're an idiot, I'll draw something out for you. My parents also came to Australia from Greece like me. My mum went straight into high school then worked into retail and did accounting, working with english speaking workforce. My father on the other hand went and worked with other europeans (greek, italians, croations). To this day my parents have been in Australia to 25 years, using that shoe-size matching IQ of yours, take a guess who's english is better.

Now put this in the same context of me, I spoke purely greek at home, never talked much at all in public school and then when it came to high school I hanged around the greeks and spoke to them in greek anyway. All along at the same time I was gradually learning english, if you heard me speak it you wouldn't believe its my second language. I was simply to afraid to speak english worrying that i'd keep getting a lot of pronunciations wrong; this is the exact reason a lot of asians with thick accents don't like speaking english.
I probably have a number of grammar/punctuation errors in this paragraph, my carefactor for that is somewhere in the negative zone.

Also re-read her post "where the fuck did you come from?" and then apply it to the context, she is asking where geographically/nationality where you are from.

multiculturalism; you know that context "Australia is multicultural"; granted we should speak english and that I do, but we also need to accept "hey, if he's born there and speaks it too his family, chances are its better than his english"

If he's posting on an English speaking forum, he should!
I had to save the most stupid comment for last; i'll let you figure out why it is. Next post you make, ask me if I can type in english.

Last edited:
HSC
brogan77 said:
However you skew it, speaking english less than 50% of the time in a country where the primary means of communication is english, is just not right.

That's my major gripe.
hey i love it here, i had the chance to leave and go back to greece many times but i didnt get my australian citizenship and give up by greek citizenship (greece doesnt recognise dual passport) because i was bored; i got it because i like it here.

i was brought up and spoke in a family where everyone speaks greek, i was thrown into a school where i understood very little but learnt it bit by bit, i then started to apply that in high school. my first job i spoke greek only as where most the customers, bunnings i speak primarily english

for my lifestyle, i speak more to my family than i do to random strangers, so naturally ill be speaking greek more. if i lived a lifestyle of never seeing my family then it'd probably be me speaking english 60-70% of the time.

we've gone over this many times, i like it here but i speak greek more; deal with it.

HSC
not really just clarifying kat's post.. i did make a promise not to boast it

HSC
Yeah guys seriously. He speaks two languages (which im sure is more than you can), Greek with Greeks (hmmm, interesting), and English with everyone else, you dont like it, fuck off somewhere else then.
And another thing, He has Australian citizenship, he lives here, he likes it here, hes fucken Australian so get used it or, like i said, fuck off somewhere else.

Last edited:
HSC
How about you fuck off out of this country because a) it is not yours, b) this country doesnt like racists and c) i fucken hate people like you so you may want to start running now...

Zeus!

Banned
HSC
N/A
The Brucemaster said:
How about you fuck off out of this country because a) it is not yours, b) this country doesnt like racists and c) i fucken hate people like you so you may want to start running now...
Fight me you pissweak piece of shit, I was at the Nulla kicking unaustralian scumbags, i've dealt with ur kind before.

Trolling, is lyke my favourite past-time, but this is like shooting fish in a barrell

HSC
The only people un-Australian at Cronulla were the ones who disgraced this great nation by singing the national anthem and Waltzing Matilda while they assaulted innocent Australian citizens.

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
fucking debates about fucking ethnicity and fucking culture should be fucking banned from this fucking forum. fuck.
everyone is going to have different views so why expend the energy arguing about something when you're clearly not gonna get the other person to see your point of view?

HSC
Well i really dont want the other person to see my point of view. I just feel it necessary to express my anger towards his fucked up views.

Zeus!

Banned
HSC
N/A
Yeah that was me on the beach, I was fuckin loving it.

Don't be mad, asja....imma just bored.

Last edited:

Zeus!

Banned
HSC
N/A
The Brucemaster said:
Well i really dont want the other person to see my point of view. I just feel it necessary to express my anger towards his fucked up views.
Kid, go and highlight my posts, and all will be revealed.

Fuck you n00bs and taking everything so seriously.

Zeus!

Banned
HSC
N/A
The Brucemaster said:
Well, in that case my bad, its just that racism is one of those things that really shits me off so i just assumed you were being serious.
Hahaha, nah, I'm just bored.

Future reference, take everything on here with a grain of salt.

Carnivour

HSC
azzie said:
fucking debates about fucking ethnicity and fucking culture should be fucking banned from this fucking forum. fuck.
everyone is going to have different views so why expend the energy arguing about something when you're clearly not gonna get the other person to see your point of view?
YEAH.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)